Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Fortunate ones are those who practise mind over matter philosophy.According to this philosophy, the supreme of all the things is " MIND". all the other things around us are subservient to mind.This philosophy says that ur mind should stay impervious to all the troubling factors in the surroundings. ur mind should be potent enough not to get disturbed from the irritants present around. Irrespective of the size and gravity of the situation one is confronted with, the mind should be calm and in a pleasant mind and all the nerves of the mind should be enveloped by the hard covering of belief that as the ultimate source---The God--- is with me and the ultimate victory belongs to me, so what need to getting disturbed from problems.

Ur mind should have the potent belief that despite all the obstacles and irritants, the final win is written in ur name in every situation.when u will cultivate this belief, u will not bother from problems.  the reason for getting worried of the common people is that whenever any problem arises, they think that it may lead to their failure or insult. but the people who are the advocates of "mind over matter" philosophy, dont take notice of the stumbling blocks as they know beforehand the result---- the victory is theirs.so they happily accept stumbling blocks and stay focussed on their final win.

EXAMPLE----- IN THE GAME OF WRESTLING, IF A PERSON BEFORE THE START OF THE GAME  KNOWS THAT IT HAS BEEN ALREADY DECIDED THAT AT THE TIME OF THE DECISION OF THE EVENT, HE WILL BE IN THE WINNING POSTURE,  THEN HE WILL  NOT TAKE CARE OF BEING HURT AND GETTING POUNDED DURING THE GAME.SIMILARLY WHEN WE WILL HAVE IN OUR MIND BEFOREHAND THAT IT IS CARVED IN STONE THAT THE FINAL VICTORY BELONGS TO US, WE WILL NOT TAKE NOTICE OF THE ROADBLOCKS DURING THE VARIOUS PHASES OF LIFE.

Views: 1503

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, this is Eckhart Toll's teachings.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service