Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

My boyfriend is moving across the world without me- what does the secret think I should do

As I type this, I’m sitting on a train heading back home for Christmas. I’m happy to be returning to my family for a week but I can’t help but dwell on a problem I’m having with my Boyfriend. I’m a

Weve only be dating a couple of months, and even when we were only seeing each other in the very beginning I knew he intended to go to australia in mid 2019. I was so surprised when he officially asked me to be his girlfriend because I never thought he wanted that kind of commitment. When I asked about how having a girlfriend would affect his move to Australia, He told me at that time that “plans can be moved”. I never questioned it and we never spoke about it until yesterday; he suggested that long distance wouldn’t be feasible and that we’d just end the relationship once he leaves. (We’re both from ireland so the time difference between Oz and Ireland is 12 hours I think).

I got upset, I told him I was willing to do long distance and that I’d even move to Australia in Jan 2020 (as I’d be qualified then). It’s always been my intention to travel also and he knows this.

He wants to continue the relationship until he leaves in June 2019 but thinks it’s best to cut contact after this.

i have no idea where this leaves me or what to do.

Ive known this guy for 3 years and things only took a romantic turn in the last year. We get on great and our relationship is amazing, but I’m so hurt he’s choosing Australia over me. I don’t know how to continue, I don’t want to loose him but I don’t know how to make this better.

I’ve always followed the secret and tried to create the life I want through mantra and vision boards but this situation makes me feel so helpless and out of control.

I attracted Dave to me - I wanted my soul mate with all of his traits and quirks and I got him! I don’t want to lose him but I don’t know how to do that.

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

“I’m so hurt he’s choosing Australia over me.”

That’s not why you feel hurt. You feel that way because you’re choosing what he thinks of you over what you think of you. You’re using what he is doing as your reason to feel unloved, unworthy and rejected. Those feelings come from Source that you are focused on what you don’t want. When you are focusing in the opposite direction of your desire, you receive negative emotion as helpful guidance your perspective is off.

Your only work is to focus on feeling better. You can mediate, take a nap, or go general with what emotions you want to feel to help soothe you.

Hyper brilliant as always Brian*****

At the end of the day, if he really chooses Australia instead of you, is he really your soul mate?

Something to ponder. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service