Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I tend to get lost between distinguishing good feeling thoughts that come automatically and thinking about the things I want and obsessing over them.

What I mean is, when I let myself flow without trying to make anything happen, good feeling thoughts about my intentions come regularly and it feels amazing!! However, after continually milking those thoughts I no longer know if I am trying to make me feel good by conjuring them, or even when I'm faced with contrast, and before I know it I'm over thinking and feeling negative/needy/desperate for them. 

Should I completely distract myself from those topics and find other present things to focus upon? I always say, okay I will completely let them go this time, and I can do it for 3 days in a row (Which ALWAYS reveal exciting dreamy sneak peaks of my manifestations) but after that I try to take control again without even realizing it. How can I understand once and for all that the life I dream of with all the specifics is in my vortex and just let the universe do its thing ?

When letting it all go I guess I'm just afraid of ignoring chances of receiving good feeling thoughts about my manifestations to get even closer, but my obsession hasn't helped! (Imagine receiving a good feeling thought about something you want and ignoring it cause you know you'll start obsessing afer that.. gives me anxiety!)

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great! So this should be really easy.

a short but super powerful video about surrendering:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzwWL0enIcy/

L'immagine può contenere: testo e spazio all'aperto

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service