Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

today i intend to enjoy life and have pleasant encounters. i intend to attract and amass great financial abundance. i intend to feel good and look good .

:)
Thank-you source energy. I AM in the flow of positive momentum.

Views: 275

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

so thankful for this pleasant day.yes. now intending for a relaxing time before sleep. to sleep well and wake up refreshed, and happy to enjoy the new day.

basking in the flow of getting those things done as winter blows in. enjoying this time off to refresh,reset and unfold. feeling thankful. intending to feel good and look good and enjoy life.

i enjoyed today and thankful i was able to rest and stay in. i intend to have a soothing sleep and wake up ready to enjoy the day of going out. yes.

lovingly moving forward. delighted to allow the new good to unfold. ready to allow my dreams to come true. it's all good on the path of least resistance and most allowing

i'm so happy today unfolded in such a good way, everything flowed into the path of most allowing. i am thankful. now i intend to watch some fun tv and move into a restful momentum of sleep in pool of wellbeing to wake up and enjoy the day prepared just for me and what i want for the long term of my life. yes.

feeling thankful to see positive momentum at work. i intend to stay focused on what i want. i am looking forward to knowing about 40. yes.. now i intend to rest , get some deep good restful sleep and wake up to feeling good and enjoying the good unfolding day.

still enjoying the flow of my intentions, knowing it's all the path of most allowing. now i intend to enjoy the unfolding of waking up to the day of fun and errands and spa. 

basking in the funny, the fun of it all. it's so nice to mind my own business and still see things unfold better than i can imagine. my intentions are for things to continue to turn out better than i can imagine in all areas of my life and in the job arena. i look forward to enjoying more of this tomorrow. yes.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service