Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

My husband is nearing transition. Please send love his way. UPDATE: My love has transitioned

Dear friends,

I have written so much about transitioning over the years. I have had this beautiful view of what it is and how un scary it is and natural and it was all so believable in my mind and in my heart. Like I know this is natural and beautiful and nothing to fear and yet now that it is happening i am reminded of how final death is. I am scared to death of the moment I realize he has gone. My best friend, my husband for 30 years, the father of our beautiful children. Its unbearable. I apologize for all the cheery inspiring BS i ever posted here lol.

No i dont mean that. I just feel so powerless and so afraid that i wont be the pillar of strength my kids need me to be. I am terrified of not finding the words. I need to get back to a place of feeling positive and accepting his transition guys. I am running on fear right now. I could really use a hug and some reassurance.

Most of all im afraid for Mike. That he will feel alone in his journey or unloved or any discomfort at all. I want to save him still from his pain. He deserves peace. Thank you everyone for being here for us.

Views: 330

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you my friend!

Big love & comfort to you and keep an eye on here and facebook, people are gonna be contacting you.

Hugs hugs hugs

ALL my love and a BIG TIGHT LONG hug my friend. I have no doubt that he’s at peace. Definitely not alone or scared or unloved. He sees everything clearly and sees you and feels your love and is smiling down at you and your beautiful children. Tonight my prayers are for you and Mike and your lovely family. I’m going to forget the hurt and humiliation and fear and depression I am feeling and ONLY think of you and Mike and pray with all my heart for you guys.

LOVE and HUGS

River, Im sending you the biggest hug. (non germy of course) lol I saw this message late into the night or early morning when i couldnt sleep and it made me feel so comforted. Thank you. I am focusing on putting this all behind me. I have been grieving over a year and it is time to be happy. Here i go....

Thank you so much. I’m so glad to hear you say that. You deserve nothing but happiness and peace and joy. We all do. Much love and hugs

Maybe the beautiful words in this caption can give you even more clarity & relief:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9-ueOBjTaI/

Feel the presence of your husband right here right now, this caption:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-ClaHWlVHW/

L'immagine può contenere: cibo, possibile testo seguente "Sometimes, carrying on, just carrying on, is the superhuman achievement Albert Camus @TracyKaufMann"

L'immagine può contenere: possibile testo seguente "<a href=www.conscious-dimension.com When you realize that other dimensions exist, you'll never think of Life, death, yourself or the Universe in the same way again.""/>

Hi flowerpatch! Yes i know this is a very difficult period of transition especially whenever some loved one leaves for one's final destination. However, i earnestly pray.... may the Ultimate Source provide you required strength to deal with and bliss and comfort to the soul of Mike. I hope he will be enjoying at some good place of heavens....dont worry for him....God Willinh, Mike is okay.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service