Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hello everyone,

Since I'm having major AHA-moments the last couple of days I would like to share it with you guys. Partly because I think this is superimportant and I also would like to share it, because if I do it's a daily reminder for me to never forget this. 

I got to know the LOA 3 years ago. Since then I've always had great results when I was consistent with my gratitudes. But I always fell back into a routine of not being consistent which made my journey goi up and down again. 

Last year I felt amazing, I had a daily morning routine : I exercised, practised gratitude, self-love and just had fun. 

Until I started getting busy and thinking that I just didn't need to do those things anymore. I needed to focus on working I told myself and besides nobody of my friends did this, so why should I ? (I'm 23 years old.) I felt a bit weird for doing gratitudes and focusing on my mental health so much. 

It got so bad that I was doubting the universe, I was hating myself and I was questioning everything that made me happy. I felt this way until a week ago. 

I didn't know why I was interested in happiness first so much and if everyone was running around doing work work work work work, wasn't I crazy for wanting to believe different ? I also discovered last week that I'm a HSP. To me this is a huge explanation as why I'm having trouble with keeping myself positive without any mental health practices and why I also feel sometimes like it's selfish to do those things. I also want to satisfy other people so bad. So being selfish is the last thing on earth I've ever wanted to be. I realise now that I'm making a lot of people unhappy by not doing my self-care and I also put myself in unhappiness if I don't do it. Thanks to the lovely Sir Springtime and Brian's posts I've learned what coasting is and that self-care is crucial. 

Today I've looked into the self-care routines of a lot of succesfull people. From Beyoncé till Oprah and they all spend a lot of time on mental health and spiritual health. I realise now that no matter how busy you are : self-care and mindset should always come first, otherwise you lose on beautiful things happening in your life. I know that society might want you to believe other things : we should always be productive, busy, ready for others...I believed those things also for a long time. But the truth is : if you don't spend time to take care of you, you'll go down. I realise that now. 

I'm happy today to vow to myself that I'll love myself everyday, I will always put my self-care practices first and build a life around that. Because I'm the priority of my life. 

How do you take care of yourselve everyday ? Which morning routine or evening routine or daily practice do you have ? 

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This was actually very refreshing to read, Thank you for posting :)

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service