Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I would have never believed it if you told me. Dec 26, 2006, Paige comes over and shares The Secret with me. My life took an immediate turn, about face, cyclone turn that has just kept spinning! So many changes, all of them conducted by me as I continue to grow and always become more clear as to what I want in life. In the last 11.5 years, I have manifest my dream cars, to learn, a car is a car, a fancy car cost more to get you to the same place, and back up cameras sure are nice! I bought a house, all by myself! I divorced, married, divorced, found peace, found happiness within and have found love like none I have ever experienced! I found pure happiness, joy, peace...I think those have always been what I had wanted most, but I thought they would come from things, having things. I am not, nor have ever been, materialistic. There were a few simple things I wanted. Stuff, just external stuff. All along, the beauty has been within. Once you realize that you already contain everything you can ever want, it sure is a lot of fun to manifest THINGS! I still share this LOA knowledge with everyone. I forget that some do not already know of it and catches me off guard! Most recently, we manifest a home, for the price we wanted, in the area we wanted, with the terms and conditions that we wanted. It just keeps getting better! Do it! Go for it! Most of all believe and allow yourself to receive!

Views: 426

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great happy story. Wishing you all the very best for the rest of your manifestations as well

Perfect post Beauty!!

L'immagine può contenere: sMS

Awesome story! Thanks for sharing!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service