Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hey y'all. I hope everyone is having a pleasant day. This is just something I need a little clarity on or something. LOL. But anything would help. 

Growing up, I had trouble loving myself for who I was. It wasn't until I got into my 20's I got a bit better. And then in this year, I found Law of Attraction and have implemented a lot of to form a new me. A better one. As always though, we are still human and we still feel other emotions too. 

Recently these last few months of the year, I've been feeling insecure about my body. I know there is nothing wrong with me at all. I'm a beautiful and smart woman with everything going for her. But I've been insecure about my body, almost feel like I'm just imagining things like I've gained weight or something. I have days where I love my body and then there are days when I look in the mirror wondering if I am not doing so good. 

I've been going back and forth with myself and I know that's not good. I know whatever you think of, you manifest. So I am aware of the confusion isn't good for me. Any advice, y'all?

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The solution to your so-called problem is extremely simple, you should always keep in mind that a positive thought is always many times more powerful than a negative thought, like each positive thought always instantly eradicates any ill effect that a negative thought carries.

So now whenever you get a negative thought in your head, be a warrior and simply finish it off by instantly replacing it with a positive thought once and for all.

Initially it might try to reappear several times just to get a permanent resident status in your head, but if you will catch it and deport it each single time, it would give up and stop visiting your head forever.

Good luck.

Don't worry too much about thoughts. Everyone has insecurities sometimes. As long as you bounce back from the days you don't like yourself, I think it's fine. If you want to feel better on those days, try writing down everything you like about yourself (it can be as big or small as you like, it doesn't matter).

That is so sweet Billie. xD

Welcome.

Actually it got repeated in the very same manner even on that other thread, but then I stopped myself from praising you once again within an interval of 4-5 minutes, it could have sound all too fake. xD

Haha :P

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service