Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hello my friends!

Over the last couple years my fiance and I have had a dependency for drugs such as c and h and now we really want and need to stop. And I'm in a program that helps but whenever we get money we blow it. I'm at the end of my rope and I feel like a horrible person. Is there any meditation or switchwords we can use to help us quit?

Nikki

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Nikki!

Brian Freedman wrote a super awesome post about addictions here but i can't remember d title. He was basically saying that we use many things to feel relief until we are able to feel relief through our thoughts. Then we won't need smoking, drugs, food, shopping or whatever anymore. which thoughts are you thinking now?

here's a powerful quote about addictions 4 U, hope it helps:

immagine può contenere: una o più perso

Hi! Thankyou so much for answering me and for that quote. It's actually quite beautiful. My feelings and thoughts right now are that I'm trying to ignore the fact that i blew my whole check not all on stuff but I did get some and I have 2 weeks to wait to get paid again and work 10 out of those 14 days. And I only did it because I wanted to escape all the problems that I have right now with my car brakes going out and struggling to get to work and supporting my family. It's just all a mess. I really want everything to go back to the way they were before the stuff. If you were in my predicament what would you do? I've tried focusing but cant seem to keep at it because of distractions.

You're very welcome! Keep focusing, i know it may take time but after a little while positive thoughts become much more  automatic until they become again your natural thoughts.

Some quotes that may help:

Nessun testo alternativo automatico disponibile.Risultati immagini per sex experience abraham hicks photoL'immagine può contenere: sMS

Thanks for your response Stef. That's very thoughtful, and hopefully she found good use/inspiration from it. 

You're very welcome sweet Jacob!

G'afternoon!

You may not realize it, but you're already doing a lot of good things toward this concern of yours. First off, you recognize your problem, and even further, you want to do something about it. Obviously, if you don't think there is a problem, then there is nothing for you to attempt to fix or change. As I'm sure you realize, many people never reach that step in the process. So since you're there, and you're also here seeking help, you're already well ahead of the game! You should feel good about that, even though you're not at the finish line quite yet. Things may be difficult at the moment, but the storm won't last forever. Don't give up hope, you're a lot closer than you realize. 

I have a lot of personal things to ask you, so I'll let you decide if you wish to talk about this privately or here. If you want to discuss it further in private, let me know and we'll arrange that. 

Hi thankyou so much for your kind words and encouragement. I feel much better and excited about the outcome. And yes I don't mind at all I'll message you.
I just want to wish you the best of luck and I hope that soon your perspective will be such that you see yourselves as completely healed of any dis-ease within your body. Also, check out Louise Hay. She believes that all dis-ease comes from thought patterns.

From Louise Hay:You Can Heal Your Life:

The possible cause of addictions is running from the self. Fear. Not knowing how to love the self.
The new thought pattern: I now discover how wonderful I am. I choose to love and enjoy myself. (Repeat this over and over!)
Hi Flowerpatch! Thankyou so much I really appreciate that!! I definitely agree as well with the part about my thought pattern and also the fear. I started doing drugs when became depressed because of something horrible that was some to me 3 yrs ago well I started doing them heavier. And i have realized that over time I do it because I want to numb my mind from all of the stress that fills my life that seems so hard. I definitely will start focusing. Thankyou so much again!!

This is a Wonderful video, hope it helps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJwpgsSKhe4

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service