Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I have a question!! I have been struggling lately, about negativity. I have someone around me who is very negative about things...but continues to have things completely go.their way. I try to be positive and stay in a high vibration but still am struggling....it seems unfair and then i get jealous which of course i know isnt good...so how do i get rid of jealous feelings too??

Thx 

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is an Abrahsm Hicks video on this on youtube.
I forgot what they said.
I, too am really jealous of a
friend who is like this!
Thank you

You feel angry because you feel powerless to have what you want. But you don’t feel powerless and unable to have the physical stuff, you feel powerless to have the emotional stuff. But the emotions you want come from focus, not from manifestations. When you focus on feeling better and satisfied now without the manifestations, you allow them.

perfect reply as always

That does make sense!! So how do i tackle the negativity...bc unfortunately i live under the same roof...??
Do i just ignore it?? Ive tried to say...look at it from a different perspective! Thats my go too..be thankful you have income coming in!! Im stressed about my own job and working on manifesting smtgh new!!

Ah! Awesome question!! 

I agree with Brian on this one, also it's pretty simple. Thinking positive does not necessary relate to feeling good. Feeling good is about feeling relief. It's about how you feel at ease and allow things into your life. 

This person may be negative but believes that whatever he or she wants, it happens and therefore it is so! 

If you have a lot of contradictory thoughts about manifestations and beliefs about your ability to manifest, it will reflect in that reality. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service