Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I am dedicating this post to Esther.

As I was writing a response to her comment, I realized how I was making a mistake in applying loa for a particular desire of mine and getting frustrated because of poor results. 

I learnt this part of the manifestation process from freeneville website, which explains the teachings of Neville Goddard. I highly recommend reading their free articles where they break down tiny details of the LOA application process as taught by Neville .

It was the day I was supposed to take a flight home from New York. I was already very stressed ( or I was focusing on things that did not make me feel good) with all the packing, storage, going to the airport, security clearance and basically the entire journey . When I tried checking in online in the afternoon, I found that they changed the departure time from 9:45pm to 8 pm. I had too many things to do and this just made it worse. ( basically the outside responded to my vibrations) 

Somehow I packed and took a cab. I was already running a bit late. I have a record of being at the gate at least two hours prior to the boarding, so this situation put me in panic mode. I am no frequent flyer or premium customer that they would make exceptions for. UBER app estimated that I would make it just in time. 

The cab driver was a super sweet gentleman from DR. I told him how I was running late . He looked at the GPS and said we would reach about 30 min after the luggage check-in closes. Because we were driving during the rush hours it could take even longer. Missing this flight could cost me a fortune. 

I distracted myself by revising my broken Spanish with him but it didn’t help much. Now all I could do was apply some LOA technique . I tried visualizing and feeling that despite the traffic I reached the airport just in time. This feeling was very hard to capture . I remembered this freeneville article and I tweaked my method. Now I started seeing myself in the flight and feeling relieved as I had made it . I still had this doubt - ‘ how would that be possible? There is no way it could happen unless I fly like Superman.’ So I tweaked it even more, just like Neville teaches, using my improvised version of the ‘I remember when...’ technique. 

I started feeling the relief of making it and telling myself -‘wow, this looked so impossible, I cannot believe this happened because I just couldn’t see a way out ‘

I felt much better. I tried my best to continue to be in this feeling place.

The driver managed to make it 10 min before the GPS ETA. God bless his soul.

But I was still 20 min late. 

I ran to the luggage check-in counter, they looked like they were open. When I walked up to the check-in personnel, she apologized to me as the flight was delayed . I had reached in time and I was there two hours before the gate opened- just how I always like it!

I felt the same feeling of relief and surprise that I had felt when I visualized and it felt so good !

Note to self- 

1)Always focus on the end, which is on the event that would imply that my wish has come true ( already flying peacefully) and not the scene where my wish is coming true ( me arriving at the airport in time)

2)If you cannot overcome your doubts, use the ‘I remember when...’ method. That way you don’t have to fight against your doubt . You acknowledge the situation but you simply take yourself out of it. 

This experience may not have earned me $$ But it saved me $$ .

Hope you guys find it helpful. 

Views: 221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good story!

:) thanks

Thank you ∞Infinity∞!

You are always so kind!!!

You let me know more the method!

I am glad it was helpful. You are always welcome!

Wow.  I am a big fan of Neville's teachings,  but I have never really been able to nail the remember when method. 

Honestly, this was the only time I used it because I really really wanted it to go my way. 

I must quit being lazy and use what I have learnt . 

Amazing story. I too felt the relief from reading this! Lol! I can imagine the peacefulnes you felt at that moment.

Thanks :) yes! So peaceful. But you know what.. by continuously focusing on that, on some level, I had started to expect it to happen. There was some fear obviously, a lot actually. I guess it is about your dominant vibration. So I was not as shocked as I should have been. 

If you love Neville you can not miss this (or probably you already know it), i have no words to describe how much i find this story helpful, i superLove it:

http://lossofsoul.com/LIFE_IS/Story/soul-en.htm

Beautiful story! I personally enjoy Neville a lot, easy to understand and apply. His books have amazing reality which many LOA beginners can learn from. Some of the teachings I apply everyday that have never failed me are:

1. Living from the end result
  2. Act as if
  3. Persistent Assumption 
  4. I remember when
  5. Imagination fulfills its self
  6. By water and by blood
  7. Life is a dream
  8. Self talk creates reality 

I could just go on forever. 

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here while applying Neville’s teachings. 

Love & light 

ZH 

Hello

Thanks for sharing your favorite Neville teachings. I am yet to explore a few of those topics. It sounds exciting! 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service