Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi, I would really appreciate thoughts and comments on my recent experience, which has led me on to this path.

I don't normally remember my dreams but a couple of weeks ago I had a dream that I was blissfully happy in love. I didn't know who the person was though. I woke up feeling a huge sense of happiness.

The day after this I was going to see a band with an old friend. She can be stressful sometimes to be around and I don't usually look forward to these occasions but go more out of feeling I have to. This night was different, I was excited about going and remember thinking it was strange for me to feel that.

The band came on and a while into it I looked at the guitarist, who was a really normal looking guy, and he was smiling at one of the other band members. As soon as I saw the smile I recognised that he was the person in my dream. 

I'm now slightly freaked out. Nothing like this has happened to me before. I can't get him out of my head.

To put this into perspective, I have been single for several years and happy living with my dog. I have a full life with work, friends and family and have never really missed having a man in my life. It's out of character for me to be so taken with someone and this has been commented on but 2 of my good friends.

So my questions are, was this dream the universe showing me my soul mate? And should I try to manifest a relationship? By that, is it right to choose a specific person?

My apologies for the length of this post and thank you so much for reading and any replies you may leave.

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you more interested because of him, or because of the dream?
If you didn’t have the dream, would you still be interested in them?

“Was this dream the universe showing me my soul mate?”

Maybe.
Or it was showing you a potential date to have some fun.
Or it was showing you a preview of something you would experience, like if it showed you the food you were going to eat.

“And should I try to manifest a relationship?”

If it feels good, and you have no insistence it needs to be them.
Just focus on the relationship you want to have, and if it’s with them or someone else, you will attract a person that will be a satisfying relationship.

Do you want to manifest a relationship? If yes! Go for it!

Is it right to choose a specific person? I don't know if it's right or wrong, but when I manifested my baby. I manifested a baby girl. When I manifested my husband I wrote down a very specific list of traits, some that are very superficial - tall, has hair, ect.My husband had every trait on the list. EVERYONE. And there were over twenty. So, I feel like he was a specific person. If it works for me, it can work for you too!

Okay its pretty cool.  Things like this can and do happen for sure.  Now its important to realise your “freaking out” may not encourage these things to show up.  You want to show gratitude for the fact it has shown up and stay open as possible (asking “what else is possible” should become a new mantra for you).  Great re being single, and living with your dog as it stops you being “needy” and “desperate” in approach as that literally scares people away (even if its well intended). 

Now was this dream showing you your soul mate – well to some degree depends on your definition of what a soul mate is.  It may be showing you one of your potential soul mates for sure.  However what if you had hundreds of soul mates? Should you try to manifest a relationship – well if you are desiring one – absolutely.  However if you don’t desire one, then don’t.  Is it right to choose a specific person – well if its in the highest good of you both – then it will magically happen, however if you are different vibrations or wave lengths then it won’t no matter what you do. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service