Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I went to the official website of the secret and theres a portion there about health and the specific line that struck me is "nothing is incurable" I really want to believe in that but it struck me a little and I just want a affirmation on that. SO you mean even if you have HIV or already AIDS you mean by applying the secret you can cure HIV as if you never had the virus? its not that I have one, I just suddenly thought of the most dreaded virus and thought of questioned wether by the law of attraction and by the statement that nothing is incurable one can actually cure HIV? thank you for the responce in advance.

Views: 218

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't believe in no no cures, I believe in curing, mind spell. This is only one girls story but all adds up keep looking exploring well being, have you heared the study of Q10 vitamin, link healing https://www.lymedisease.org/how-she-healed-ericka-arens-2/
Great one Roses
When something is described as incurable or inoperable, what it actually means it that it can't be healed by conventional medicine alone. We need to go within and connect with the Universe, with the higher power, and with the abundant flow of wellbeing, in order for full health to be restored. If conventional medicine and pharmaceutical companies were to promote this, it would probably put them out of business, which is why they never do.
Thank you, Roses, and ALL of these responses and this amazing thread! :)

Thank you, especially, for my human body which is a temple to my soul and continually communicates to me when I am thinking in the wrong direction as evidenced by dis-ease. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service