Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I don't normally post things like this, but I need to get this out of my system now. I've got a lot of things coming up in my life. Graduation, deadlines for final projects, and I am also moving too. Right now, I feel like my brain is overwhelmed with everything. I've been procrastinating because my brain keeps thinking all of this negative crap and making me feel like my work isn't good enough compared to others. I keep going around and around in a circle, feeling like I am not good enough even for me. I feel like all I want to do is sleep and be on my vacation right now. I beat myself up (mentally) because I feel like I am not doing enough of what I need to do. That perfectionist part of me is kicking my ass right now. Like telling me I am not leading the lifestyle I want to do lead because I did something else today. Like I said, my brain is everywhere right now and I'm sorry. 

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Feeling overwhelmed is just an indication of resistence, of limiting beliefs. Why do you think you don't have enough time if you create time and you create the events in your life?? Just create different deadlines :D 

Anyway you can find many super helpful videos by Abraham Hicks about this topic on youtube. Here's a quote by Abraham you may like:

So if you don’t have enough money, you’ve been more this way upstream than you have downstream. If your relationship is not pleasing you, or is missing all together, you’ve been thinking more about things that make you feel bad relative to that than good. If you are not in your body feeling the way you want to, you’ve been thinking more upstream about it than you have down. If you’re overwhelmed in your life, you’ve been thinking much more about how much you have to do than about the ease in your life.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service