Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Whatever comes your way, whatever is happening in your life right now, whatever you think might happen in the future just remember you are a strong, beautiful being, you have the power to hold on to your beautiful inner self, do not give up, do not analyze, just know u are all you need.

I would like you to just for a moment take a leap of faith and imagine yourself in the bubble, your own interpretation of my painting is the only one acceptable. Without logic and  trying to figure out what i wanted to say through it, just for a moment look at it and just feel. What are you feeling? :)

the message in it is for you only

xxxxxxxx 

Views: 177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow gorgeous

If the girl in the bubble is me, then the picture is saying that inspite of all the anger, noise, pollution, negativity and damage on the outside; my world is still a beautiful place. The beautiful place created by my thoughts and mental imagery.

I am feeling that you are hot... and you have a healthy expression of that, despite what others may think of you.

It actually reminds me of a famous Buddha painting, where Buddha is surrounded by all these horrible things, and he is totally oblivious to all the mayhem surrounding him, as he sits in an aura of bliss.

The fact that the figure, which I assume is you, is naked, is the consummate form of "surrender" (rather than resisting) the negativity that tries to penetrate your bliss, joy, happiness, serenity,....

It reminds me of how people will ridicule and judge others success or good fortune, because they envy it. ;)

That is beautiful!

Your painting provoked so many thoughts for me personally.

The different comments provoked thoughts.

I have a clearer understanding of what I need to do now.

Fred is right, people don't understand you in your bubble.

They think something is wrong with you in your bubble.

I guess they do just envy your bubble. Your bubble isn't their idea of you.

When really, they don't have a clue what the bubble is like:)

Society as a whole has been long gone from my bubble.

Its the ones closest to me that I am allowing to keep

me from my bubble.

Thanks Eva!

thank you all for taking time and a leap of faith. I hope you have found what you were looking for and I hope it is a reminder about you!!

If anything comes again in meditation I post it again I have a feeling those messages aren't meant just for me and so I decided to share them. Perhaps with my inspiration yours will grow and show.

All the best pips!!

Eva your painting is beautiful, so moving and the message was so calming.  Just what I am feeling in fact. :) wow thank you!! Ps I find it interesting to read others perspectives because of how telling it is about them,  the viewer.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service