Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

hi guys
Im going through a really tough time. A death in my family has shaken me up . . My dad is fighting with my mom without any reason . , he is being so negitive and im so scared that thing will turn worse . . my mom is really depressed . and its affecting me a lot. i know i cant create their reality but i. getting really sad and dispowered . . i also know that nothing good will come if i stayed like this . but its really hard to ignore reality. . I m looking for a job for 6 months now but no luck . its driving me mad . . being job less and in new city where i dont know anyone is really bad . . I cant avoid my parents at all because i stay at home. .i have no friends and no job . . only a phone and a little money . . guys plz help me i dont know what went wrong because i was in vortex few days back but then life took a bad turn . . please tell me what to do.

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm afraid this may not be oodles of help but it's a start.

Fizz, I know what it's like to have family drama, I've been there. 

And when it happened, I would go out.  OK you don't have much money & probably not a car but if you can spend even an hour or so a day going for a walk around your area or going to ANY event in your area at all, a library or any community center just ANYWHERE you can, it will be a tiny break but it will be something.

Maybe not but I am just asking.

Are there any meetup groups you could join? Yes you might need bus money and it might not be an option but it's just a thought. I don't know if you're still in Lahore but here is a link: http://www.meetup.com/cities/pk/lahore/

OK they all seem to be business groups but still it might be 

Also, I guess really spend some time focusing on what you want instead and how you want things to be and 

if there is any way you can get headphones listen to some music you like, watch movies you love.  

U know stuff

Knowledge is power

No worries

Call upon archangel Michael to cut all cords from them now

he also takes fear

Your parents will be fine.

Stay in your power which is your happy place and when U can't -- take a nap!!

Blessings 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service