Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Patience is only a virtue you have to develop when you want things that you're resistant to.

Patience is only a virtue you have to develop when you want things that you're resistant to.

Abraham-Hicks

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with Marcy. I think that the majority of the manifestations are immediate, we just don't realize it.

And those are immediate BECAUSE we don't realize it. Because we have no resistance about those ones, because we see them as a part of our daily life, and we think they are normal, and so we don't think about them as manifestations. But they are. Everything is manifestation. But in reality, those are not more normal or easy than the things we want a lot and thinks are big or hard to manifest.

This is one of those lines that seems like a paradox, but if it is allowed to marinate the truth is there.

It totally makes sense to me now... but a few years ago I would have been asking all sorts of questions, or even debating it.

In other words, when you have resistance to something you desire, it creates delays, which is why you have the need to be patient. When you release the resistance, the things you desire come to you easily and quickly. Release the resistance, and this can be done by forgiving the past, or releasing the fears you may have, which are blocking the things you desire from coming.

Yes!!!!

Seeing things differently from different perspective can help release that resistance that keeps you from what you want as well.

I have been to quite a few of Abe's workshops/cruises and I've heard them describe several topics differently each time and this is definitely one of them.  One time they were describing patience as an "adjustment period" in that they said you state your desire, you send that out to the universe and then the universe readjusts itself to give you that desire.  They joked that often times its similar to planting a seed and then digging it up immediately to look if its grown yet in the same day. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service