Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi,
The LoA can provide you with your perfect job, I have read all the nice stories, by saying I am a lawyer, doctor or fill in. Simplefite ofcourse.
But I an 21 years old , no education and I dont know what I want to do,. And I was wondering how can I attract my perfect job if I dont know what is is. Or do I simply have to believe that I already got my perfect job,. Although I am trying to do that but I am struggling because I dont know what to dream of, so I dont really feel it.
Any tips, advise or suggestions how I dothat.
Thanks in advance!!!

Views: 168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oke thanks, I will try that!

Not knowing is one of the best ways to get it. By not ading too much detail, you don't hold resistance, because there are no expectations. The way that job is supposed to make you feel is all that matters.

Keep a positive atitude and trust it will present itself and it will. Micromanaging only gets in the way.

Sounds even better then I thought if would be, thanks for your help!

Who ever said you need a job ?  A "job" does not "make" you anything more than you already are, nor can no job make you anything less than you already are.

I, the I that I am and the I that you are, this One magnificent I , IS Self - Complete. I- Self .

Your only "purpose" is to revel in Being , Being Thy Self

Just  As  I  AM

Is there any-where I am not ?

Any-one I am not ?

Any-how I am not ?

Can I be EVER BE, and BE separated from MySelf ?

I am already there, already here, already MySelf , YourSelf, The Self, , I am the Way

S E L F

I really appreciate this perspective you shared here. We tend to give excess importance or weird meanings to things or activities . Which in turn leads to stress and resistance . After all a job is just an activity we may do to enjoy this life. Enjoying this life or conscious living is our primary goal.

Yes, Roses always gives us incredibly deep insights

You may not know what the actual job is, but you probably have an idea of the characteristics it has.  State them in a list to the Universe: how much you want to earn, what days and hours, what are the people like, what you may be doing etc.  Include the crucial part of saying that the job is AVAILABLE NOW which is something a lot of people miss out.  

Another important thing is to state that IT IS RIGHT FOR YOU AS YOU ARE NOW.  You don't want to manifest something which will only be right for you in years to come, and be stuck in the present.  You want one which is right for you now at this stage of your life, and your development; and according to the person you are now.

Also say what skills and qualifications you have as these are the things you have to offer to employers.  Launch that to the Universe (tear into three and burn it, is a good way) and then start to work on your trust.  As Wonder says, trust that the job is presenting itself.  You could give thanks in advance, or you could affirm that the job is on it's way.  Get a thoughtform going which supports the manifestation of the job, rather than maintains the absence of it.

Yeah!

Hi! I’m new here and I happen to pass by your post, but I want to share my thoughts with you :)) I think that you have to find out for yourself what you’re passionate about because if you have passion, that passion will attract jobs for you. If you have no idea what your passion is, explore until you like doing something and focus on it :)) hope this helps!

Or more simply, you could send the Universe a list of the qualities you would like in your ideal job, and then focus on feeling better.  It will come to you when your feelings have reached a certain point of positivity, and that doesn't have to take too long if you are consistent in thinking better thoughts. 

I work in a very toxic environment with a painfully toxic boss. When I first discovered the LOA I began writing down things I wanted to manifest in my 60 day manifestation journal. 

I wrote:

new car

new home

new job......

within a month the first two intentions were manifested...we found an apartment with pretty much everything I imagined the perfect apartment having...the rent is the same as the rent where we are

my daughters car died.....not wanting to put her into a cheap used vehicle we didn’t know the history of I gave her my car and fell into the perfect vehicle at a price that’s only $5 more per month than I was already paying....

then I saw what looked like my job being advertised......I point blank asked my boss what was going on here....she refused to answer me, instead I was called into the big admin office and told my contract was not being renewed...

i have to believe that God has something big in store for me....ironically when the admin team gave me the news I wasn’t phased. I don’t want to stay on the career path I’ve been on....I’m trusting something beyond my wildest dreams will happen in my life

sometimes I think we have to be open to whatever comes our way trusting that the right situation will fall into your path.

please keep us posted!! 

As for me I’ve only been half heartedly looking since were moving in three weeks...stay positive 

Exactly! Never give up that positive attitude Scigal! 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service