Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I am looking for a new read on LOA.

I thought it might be fun if I got some suggestions here. What is the one book on LOA that you would suggest?

Views: 632

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have read MANY books on the LOA, yes i have read Seagull, Chopra, The Secret, Rhonda, Wayde, Sharma, etc etc.

But NO ONE, I said NO ONE,explained the things the way Vadim Zeland did. He explained the LINES OF LIFE!!! And this conception is nowhere else to be found. He also explained the CHAINS of the manifestation of the LOA,  he provided a way to see the MOVEMENT of the manifestation of a wish in the time space continium and many other things. Regarding the chains - I actually was able to see one of the chains of the desire manifesting in the future. I saw like it happened now. I dont want to go into details because it is 8 book info but Les_O, my respect to you, but you are wrong here. And if you dont know the lines of life, which I think you dont, there is no you could explain the manifestation of desires. Because you dont manifest desires, you change your life of life. Vadim Zeland even provided a shortcut to the manifestation - meaning instead of moving in a parallel manner in the time space continium, to cut lines and to move diagonally to manifest faster.

I am not trying to advertise here - I dont know the author personally or anything. I am not even from Russia. What I am saying is - if you ever could find his books, dont hesitate and read them. And some of the knowledge he provides, has NOT been known for centuries, but it is brand new ....

p.s. at least, if you cant find the books, find a way to understand the conception "lines of life". This is major knowledge if you want to manifest huge things.

Well, if you cant find the books and want some conceptions explained, I will try my best to explain it to you the way I have understood things :)

p.s. I see your point and I agree. He isnt the discoverer, but he is the one to add new things to the already discovered.

i dont think you would find books of him in English. They are not translated unfortunately :(

But still, if you want to ask something, I would happily explain

The Master Key Systems -> Let's get back to the basic...... I'm reading now.

The Secret -> I think everyone should had know this

The Power -> Leading you to the easier way to positive mind.

The Magic -> The whole practice making manifest so easy. 

The Magic

Mind Power into the 21st Century (John Kehoe) splendid book.
In the Flow of Life (Eric Butterworth)

Napoleon Hill's "Laws of Success"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EQWhQt9OQo

Or any NON-mystical book. Because the latest spiritual fads are confused on whether people want "spiritual learning" or "success" and manifestation of desires.

Here's a non-modern-fad, easy FREE read:

"The Game of Life: and how to play it" by Florence Scovel Shinn

http://www.sacred-texts.com/nth/shinn/gol/index.htm

And I just answered another 2 year old post. <sigh

>

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service