Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

My beautiful friends, This is me with my husband on our anniversary of twenty years. Please imagine us together for at least another twenty!
Please wish him good health and send HEALING vibes his way.

We appreciate your prayers.

Love, Flowerpatch

Views: 387

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Every day is a gift! Thank you universe!

Flower,

Thank you for sharing and putting up the photo. I wish both well.

Thank you, Laura! You're a great friend xo

Thank you Laura. It means so much! 

Update-seems the pain in his back is coming from a fracture. Wednesday he will have a procedure to cement the area in his spine that is fractured. Appreciate your wishes for pain relief. Once he is stabilized they will resume treatment with a new drug. Very grateful to all of you for reading this and caring. 

Im following the Heal Global Summit, such a great experience, and many experts underline how healing should be fun, fast & easy.

Do u know Joe Dispenza? He's a great healer and such a great spirit, he was able to heal himself after a terrible accident only with d power of his mind - and d doctors told him he needed some truly difficult surgeries. Here's a great video that will be freely available only for 2 days, and below an extraordinary video about miraculous healing and how to do that like Jesus Christ by the incredible Marianne Williamson (i think this video will be available till tomorrow)

https://www.hayhousehealsummit.com/lessons/programming-your-mind-fo...

https://www.hayhousehealsummit.com/lessons/using-miracles-to-heal-y...

Blessings***

Thank you Stephanie so much! You always have wonderful input! So inspiring! (Dr just called procedure may be rescheduled as they can't get the vendor tomorrow for the machine they use in the procedure?) place eye roll here lol! Thank you again!!

You're very welcome :)

Please remember that the obstacles do not block the path, the obstacles are the path.

Here's a very helpful video by the awesome Gregg Braden about healing your body by harmonizing your heart & brain (only available for free for one day):

https://www.hayhousehealsummit.com/welcome-post-event-replay?code=h...

WeLOVED the viedeos!!! Thank you Stephanie!

Happy to hear that :) i think this quote can be truly helpful (all it takes are small steps for big miracles):

L'immagine può contenere: 1 persona, testo

I love you xxxc

wish you all the best!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service