Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I lost my job yesterday. It was a very high paying job and I'm not sure how I'm going to afford rent and bills right now. I'm trying to feel hopeful and make the most of this new opportunity.

Please send me positive vibes and thoughts of me getting a brand new way better higher paying job that I love even more! Thank you. <3

Views: 205

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Something bigger and better is on its way to you! Congratulations in advance!!!!!
Believe that the Universe is looking after you. This is the flow of life in action: AS ONE DOOR CLOSES, A BETTER DOOR OPENS (notice the word I have changed from the usual form of this saying). A BETTER door is opening for you, a better job. The Universe has already orchestrated it, and is taking you there. You will see signs about this tomorrow.

Affirm: GOD/SOURCE/UNIVERSE* IS LOOKING AFTER ME

* Or whatever you like to call it.

Thank you lovees!! :) <3

Keep Asking yourself:

WHy i have a better job than the previous one ??

Try it....

As in afformations rather than affirmations?

i like that idea!

Often when we have experienced a difficult challenge, as you have  experienced, it is because we have been complacent inacting on something that need to do but have been to fearlful or lazy to act!

When we dont act on life, life will act on you! - Les Brown

As there is probably some idea, thought or desire that you have kept repressing that now needs energy and focus  to see the light of day.

Think back and come up with 5 of your best ideas, ideas that you know when they are successful will be highly valuable and act on these.

Be positive in knowing that potential positive outcomes of your situation far exceed the negatives!

Jelly Baby, You are amazing ! Amazing opportunities is going to flood your life, The abundance of it will keep your mind off of bills & rents, feel free to thrive !

Imagine all of those interviews, or that one great interview where they say. "You appear perfectly suited to the job." and expect them to call even later on in the day to say, "it's yours!"

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service