Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I went to Portugal for 9 days from late August to early September.  I stayed in Lisbon - day-tripping to Sintra - then I went on the train to Porto for a few days before going back to London.  Here are some of my travel pix.  

The first one is an odd choice, maybe, but I was startled for a second when I came around the corner, then I saw it was just mannequins! 

That's Rossio station, Lisbon.  I stayed near here.

I think that is the National Palace, in Sintra.

Also in Sintra, not sure what it is but pretty tiles so I wanted to include it!

This was taken in the gardens of Quinta Da Regaleira.  I didn't go in the (caste?) just around the gardens.  

This one is of the tiles in the Sintra train station:

Pena Palace, Sintra:

Monastery of Sao Vicente de Flora, Lisbon:

Discoverers' Monument, Lisbon:

Belem, Lisbon:

Church of Sao Roque, Lisbon

OK, more later of Lisbon and then the next ones will be of Porto.  Believe me, there were more but I have just chosen SOME of them!  I went camera crazy!  Enjoy. 

Views: 214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow!! So many familiar places!! Awesome pics Athena! Thanks for sharing :)

Amazing pics Athena
I hope all is good with you my friend
Xoxo
I was told once that I lived in Portugal in my most recent life prior to this one. The pictures really spoke to me. I loved them! Would have loved to meet you there and have that cup of tea I have been wanting to share with you girl!!!

Love you xxxooo

Lucky girl!

Anything that feels good.....and Lisbon and Sintra are certainly feel-good places. I went there for a week last year and it was the best holiday I have had so far. I like the second one of Rossio station; that was down the road from where I was staying and I would pop into the coffee shop there to cool off because it was hot and sunny for the whole week.

Sintra is like a hilltop Bavarian fairy tale town, the kind of thing you might see in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I had a day trip there and spent a fine couple of hours exploring the woodland paths, and the town itself. I see you have also put up some pictures of azulejos (decorative blue tiling). You find these all around Iberia and South America, and sometimes in the Philippines, but they are very authentic to Lisbon and certainly give it character.

Now looking forward to seeing more pictures from the city itself.

Wow Gorgeous !!!!!!

Great! :) :)

Thank you for sharing xxoo

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service