Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Release Negative Vibrations, I'm in a constant state of negative vibration

I'm in a constant state of fear, worry, stress, anxiety, weakness, complaining, feeling down, doubt, upset, sadness. It's no wonder, I'm not able to attract what I want. Those feelings repulse them. How does one flip it around to experience love, joy, gratitude, peace, bliss, happiness, faith, etc...

I'm testing some few things like affirmations/afformations, visualizations, etc...to change this pattern.

Views: 371

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you just decide to think differently about everything, and really that's all there is to it. Make a decision of feeling better. You can choose what you think. Energy flows where attention goes, put your focus on what you would like it to be like instead of dwelling on problems. 

Two suggestions actually I have about four.
Firstly check this video out go to youtube and look up rock your fear
Oh look here is the link
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YpfrRU0Te0M

Also, do some things that are just plain FUN to give your brain a break.
I also highly recommend Ask and it is given (Abraham/Esther Hicks)
&
The Magic by Rhonda Byrne
Read both and apply AND
watch lots of funny stuff to give you a break.
And if you don't already, start a gratitude journal, write or type about any good thing in your day.
BIG HUG.
Lastly, any good memories that feel good to think about that you'd like to remember?

Focus on what you DO want and repeat the appropriate affirmations over and over until it sinks in.

Also, it helps a lot to get physical movement in as well.  Even if it's just brisk walking, make sure to move daily and you can repeat your good affirmations as you are walking and moving.

In a nutshell, you allow your feelings to flow through you and you build self love.

Check out YOU CAN HEAL YOUR LIFE AT HOME STUDY COURSE BY LOUISE HAY!

Start with going really general about your life. Like " There are so many nice things on this planet", "there are things I could appreciate about the Earth" , "Sun came up this morning, and I can enjoy light." Then get to something like " There are things, that go quite well in my life", "I have some things I can appreciate in my today".  Then slowly you can get to more specific things you can appreciate about your life now. Whenever you feel not great, zoom out, and think more general.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service