Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

problem:  i am in this toxic situation

how to get out of it, is my objective

as tried everything else and things are getting worse

Views: 206

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ask for help and healing from the Universe. You have put up so many of these posts over the last couple of years and neighing has got better for you. That is because you are too limited with just your own human abilities, you need higher help, and it is there for you all the time. The only reasons you don't get it are because you focus so much on the current negative situation, and because you don't ask for it. The Universe wants to help and heal us all the time, but before it does that it needs our permission, because it cannot impinge upon our free wills. However, when we give it our permission, and then thank in advance for the help and the healing, it goes to work on our behalf, sorting out the difficulties, removing the obstacles, and healing the afflictions. It also provides resources and solutions for whatever we need. So ask away, the higher help is there for you all of the time.

:) ty

My current local church, in this country, paid for me to go a to a lawyer, as   i just took to the level of certain ppl getting a letter,   as i was not believed or understood, about some medical issues and expectations of me, etc, 

so , through that mean,  I was able to be heard, etc, and it worked in my favour, and in that area things are better now

I didn't want to go through lawyer, but it worked out for the best, )

i am going to ask universe, for help in curing, my P.O.T.S, techarida, from my medical stuff,  it was never over a hundred, resting heart rate, and lately is 167 on two rx for bp,   my life would be so easy and glorius having a heatlhy resting heart rate, as it was befoe 2006,

life would be so incredible, that alone, to be have healthy resing heart rate, that i can sit, stand, do things like i use to, shop, run errands, go to the bank or post office by myself, stand on a long or short line

don't have to use wheelchiaris or the electric cart at stores

i could go to Zumba again, swim, walk,  it would be heaven to do this all again)

the day after i posted this,  i went to the church,  as they knew of my situation, and medical

they had mentioned to me, if i had found a paying guest, room, nearby to some family

that they would pay for it,  as that what was stopping me,  I told them, when i get better, i would pay them back, they said whatever is in gods' plan but i will surely pay them back when i can ,  however long it takes,

the next day i found a paying guest in walking disatance, so the church helped me, so grateful, so i was able to remove myself from bad environment,

i am so blessed,  )

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service