Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Suddenly, I just have the feeling that I want to share all of my LOA books with everyone. I don't know why. Suddenly, I just want to.

Here is the link of all my books and anyone can download it. Hope it helps you all. It did help me a lot.

Views: 476

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for sharing.

That's very nice. I love to share books. Today I found one I am going to manifest shortly to read! Conscious Parenting. And I always pick up Louise Hays YOU CAN HEAL YOUR LIFE when I see it at the thrift store and pass it along to someone. It's spreading LOVE! Yay! Thank you!
Ps oh! Nice books!! :) thanks!!

Louise Hay's book "Affirmations" is also awesome. 

I read it a LONG time ago and wrote and read some of the affirmations regularly, back then.  

Like I worked in a dodgy area and I would read the affirmations on safety and I STILL remember a couple of them.

I look forward to checking out the list!

WOW, that is AWESOME!

There are also people here who don't have a lot to spend and you have some great choices there.  i have read a couple and look forward to diving into the rest at some stage, thank you!

Thank you so much.

Thank you so much!!! Can't wait to read them! :) 

I just ordered THE COMPASS OF NOW and it is an easy read and mostly gets you feeling super good about life :)

That's really nice of you, Tower. Thank you so much.

YOu are all welcome. I'm just curious whether someone has a desire to have many books about LOA and suddenly I shared all my books. It's just that I know we are all connected and the universal mind acts on all of us so I just wonder. If there's anyone....

I added you.

Sorry folks, some of these are NOT in the public domain and therefore this is copyright infringement.

You wouldn't want someone to steal your work, would you?

What are you attracting by stealing?

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service