Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Every day, I have been seeing skull signs, and they are appearing like crazy! On people's t-shirts, hats, posters, commercials, my phone, the internet, etc. One morning I woke up and it was the very first thing I saw when I turned on Google, and then the same thing happened another morning. I was also playing a video game, and 3 skeletons hung themselves.

It sounds to me like the universe is saying that my old self has been killed off and is no more. This is a very very good sign.

I even had this vision the other day multiple times:

The universe always sends me visions related to video games as well. It looks like some sort of transformation is taking place, because not too long ago, my LOA therapist said she felt some new vibration emitting from me. I wonder what this all means.

Views: 432

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LMAO, the script is working. This is hilarious.

- A documentary just came on TV showing a woman pulling ancient skulls out of a box.

- My mom said this girl will be friends with me for a few months. This is in the script.

So just a little background on this character in my script. The girl with the black hair is a girl that's always been in my head since 2004, and she's a combination of different thoughts based on my conscious.

Damn, I'm feeling paranormal energy again.

Come on universe, don't fail me now!!

Damn, we're coming close to the peak part of the script!! We're not that far away!!

Alright, so my inner self just revealed to me that my girlfriend was coming. There's also a next door neighbor that's blonde that's been talking to me a lot, and I scripted that she asked me out. Things are really starting to pick up right now.

Very interesting. About a week ago, I had a vision that a blonde girl with a straw hat jumped in my arms, then I came across this picture, and she looks identical to the one in the vision.

I've also been having visions of having intercourse with a blonde girl that looks like this in her early 20's. This isn't the same girl as the main one in the story. Looks like this is related to the blonde "sisters" that have been appearing on my radar.

God, I'm getting the feels now......

Yay, more signs!! Go script, GO!!!

Lots of single women have been appearing. GO SCRIPT!!!

Alright, it looks like I'm going to have to pull away from the script for now, because there's nothing left to do. The blonde girl has already appeared, so now I just have to wait for the girl with black hair. There's nothing left to add, and I don't want to add too much more since this could throw the story off.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service