Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Every day, I have been seeing skull signs, and they are appearing like crazy! On people's t-shirts, hats, posters, commercials, my phone, the internet, etc. One morning I woke up and it was the very first thing I saw when I turned on Google, and then the same thing happened another morning. I was also playing a video game, and 3 skeletons hung themselves.

It sounds to me like the universe is saying that my old self has been killed off and is no more. This is a very very good sign.

I even had this vision the other day multiple times:

The universe always sends me visions related to video games as well. It looks like some sort of transformation is taking place, because not too long ago, my LOA therapist said she felt some new vibration emitting from me. I wonder what this all means.

Views: 1052

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Guys, take a look at this. These are all messages from my inner self.

"Not approaching someone is nothing to feel guilty about."

Interesting. So we shouldn't feel shame if we turn someone down.

"The reason why you felt pain from not approaching those women is because you felt a connection was there and you didn't make a move."

Not acting on my desires.

"Staying in love with a woman and preventing from falling out of love will require focus and practice. How fast you overcome this is based on your beliefs. If you strongly believe deep down inside you can fall in love with a woman, it will happen....and fast."

Aha! This is the key! It's based on focus. I have to keep going and don't give up.

"The women are not rejecting you. Your mind has doubt and fear, and the law of attraction is responding to this. I brought this book to you so you could realize this. You need to defeat this. Defeat this doubt and fear, and you will have your woman. You need to focus."

Makes sense.

"The reason why you did not approach those women in the past was because you couldn't see yourself being happy....no, it's deeper. You wanted to feel the pain."

Interesting. This is what Abe meant as to why contrast and negativity exists in the universe. It's because of choice. We have to choose whether we want to be happy or sad.

"Do not worry about death before finding someone, because this wont happen. This is more doubt of your mind."

OK, so stop thinking about this.

"You are not suffering from not having someone. You are only suffering when you believe you are. You are only lonely when you feel it."

OK.

"You felt lonely like this when you were married, so this is not your cause. It is your state of mind. Because you constantly focus on being single and not having someone all the time, you always feel lack and pain. Completely let go of the lack, and things will appear faster than a bubble on a needle."

Damn, I love that cryptic message. Thanks!

"Letting go of lack will require focus. Take your attention off of it."

So every day that goes by, I need to stop having thoughts such as "why am I still single?" That's what's causing the lack. I'm 1000% sure on this, because I noticed this way back in the day when I knew nothing about LOA.

"Contrast exists to help us determine what we don't want and what we do want. When you wanted an FWB relationship with your therapist and you felt sad when this was approaching, this is an example of contrast. It's not a bad thing, ever. It's actually good."

Kind of like ordering something at a restaurant, and then not liking it.

"You didn't want an FWB relationship with her, because you wanted more. You will also need to change your mentality to wanting a relationship, or you will keep attracting women that just want to go to bed with you. Belief and desire is not the same thing. You have to align your belief with your desire. If your desire is to be in a committed relationship, then change your thoughts and feelings to this."

Damn, I'm feeling paranormal energy again. So in order to attract a woman that wants a committed relationship, I have to change my thoughts and feelings to this. Alright then, this will be easy. Just stop chasing women that just want to sleep around.

Hmmmm, I wonder if this is related to the script. Some of this stuff I type doesn't happen in exact order either. It's like as if the universe perfectly aligns these events in order.

"A mysterious entity from another dimension confronts David and speaks to him directly. He tells him something very deep and spiritual that opens his mind and reveals to him what exactly is behind the universe. He says to him that Jennifer is approaching very soon and says he will marry her as long as he believes this in his heart and soul. He asks the entity what to do, and it tells him to send out a signal so powerful that Jennifer is his twin flame that is a 100% match to him. He says to David to give “everything he’s got.” Once this signal is sent out, Jennifer will appear, and the final episode will begin."

Yes!! The script is working!! There's this mysterious energy pulling me towards a psychic in my hometown, and my mom said "are you meeting this girl at a club?" These are in the script!! A woman just recently appeared on my desktop wallpaper and she matches the description as well!!

GO SCRIPT!!!

Alright, I figured out what's going on here.

When it comes to scripting, do not put a "time stamp" on your script, meaning do not rush the universe or try to speed things up. Let everything happen, meaning just sit back and relax. This sort of thing takes time.

The universe moves things in your script in "order", meaning your paragraphs may not happen in the exact order as the way you expected it.

The script is based on your focus, not the script itself. As long as you're vibrating on what you want, it has to appear, because it is law.

My social value has increased greatly, and the blonde girl is becoming closer. I go in for the psychic reading tomorrow. Blonde girl said we're all going to a club, and this is in the script. I scripted that I came across a ton of money, and have already came across a few thousand.

"Your relationship with a woman doesn't have to be sexual. I will give you a sister."

- Inner Self

The number "2222" appeared on my weight scale, and the blonde girl told me she saw "2222" about two weeks ago. We we were both walking at work, and saw "2222" on the time clock. Something is up.....

https://trustedpsychicmediums.com/angel-numbers/angel-number-2222-m...

Went to the psychic this morning, and her reading was spot on to the script. Said to watch out for women that will seduce me to get sex, money, etc. She said the girl in the story will appear soon, and has been searching for me her whole life. Said she is on the verge of giving up looking for love, and said the flames will be strong once we find each other.

Alright, so there has been mixed signals going on with this sister thing. Either she's going to be just a sister, or it may be a combination of both that and a lover. I changed some stuff in the script, and I feel there may be more going on.

Sometimes the law of attraction spooks me out. People in the work place and everyone else are moving and talking based on what I'm typing in the script. The blonde girl and my friend are moving and talking according to the script, and I know what's coming up next. I feel as if I am a puppeteer, and I'm pulling the strings on everyone. The word "focus" appeared twice today.

I think I may have unlocked the secret to the universe....

Your mind = God.

This story is going to take a good 12 months for it to be complete. I just need to focus, relax, and not overthink it. If something doesn't work, just re-script and try again.

......what the fuck.......

The all seeing eye just strongly appeared, and it had my company's logo on it. The picture of the woman doing the all seeing eye has long brown hair....is that Jennifer in my story!? Why is she crying? What in the fuck is this? I just got huge chills going down my spine. The peak point of the script is nearly here. This is no coincidence.

Hang in there Jennifer, I'm coming.......

Holy sh....

this is the second similar picture that popped up. This is no coincidence.

"You're getting closer....."

- Inner Self

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service