Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Every day, I have been seeing skull signs, and they are appearing like crazy! On people's t-shirts, hats, posters, commercials, my phone, the internet, etc. One morning I woke up and it was the very first thing I saw when I turned on Google, and then the same thing happened another morning. I was also playing a video game, and 3 skeletons hung themselves.

It sounds to me like the universe is saying that my old self has been killed off and is no more. This is a very very good sign.

I even had this vision the other day multiple times:

The universe always sends me visions related to video games as well. It looks like some sort of transformation is taking place, because not too long ago, my LOA therapist said she felt some new vibration emitting from me. I wonder what this all means.

Views: 1051

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You have got to be kidding me.

Jennifer's manifestation just shifted to the one I knew back in 2004. The one with black hair is the fictional one, not the legitimate one I knew from years ago. I did not see this coming. I was at work today and saw 99% on the TV screen, meaning the time is almost here.

The script's intro reads “The person you will meet is someone you have crossed paths with long ago”. So the universe doesn't just know my mind, but also my soul.

Damn....here we go!!!

I hope to god this works. Universe, please allow this to happen, thank you.

I'm going to pull away from the script for now, and just let the universe do its work. The psychic says she thinks I'm putting too much control on it. I have to let the universe handle the rest.

"Do not doubt the universe."

- Inner Self

L'immagine può contenere: testo

- The blonde girl is becoming closer. This seems to be going at a slow pace.

- Jennifer's age is early 20's in the script, but the psychic said late 30's. This age range has something to do with my vibrations.

Thanks. The signs in the video matched up.

I just had a very long dream where the blonde girl and I went on a very long date. We were laughing, eating, and having a good time. This is a sign the manifestation is nearly complete.

I do not want a woman in her late 30's. That psychic's reading is inaccurate, so I went back and changed her age to 23. More slightly creepy random pictures are still popping up, like the one below. “The person you will meet is someone you have crossed paths with long ago”,  so she has to match the appearance of the one I knew years ago.

Update:

My anxiety shot through the roof today when I saw the blonde girl. Her attractiveness greatly increased where she asked what I was up to, and wanted to hang with me in the work place. Due to how much fear I vibrated, this repelled her, and I approached too soon. Everyone scattered, and they sensed something was up. I'm worrying about things too much, and this is causing me to lose focus and concentration where I'm not in alignment with the script. Like the psychic said, getting rid of this anxiety with women is going to take focus and practice. I feel like the script is still going for some reason.

At this point, I don't even think an advanced spiritualist can do much to help me. This is all mental as of right now.

"Because you are vibrating fear of losing her, LOA is responding to that. Change your vibration, and you can turn this around. Your vibrations set this off, not the un-timed approach."

"She is not ready to date you as of now. It is too early."

- Inner Self

This was nothing but anxiety. Another girl this morning on my shift took interest, and I also felt anxiety vibrate from me. I wish there was a way I could stay calm when women take interest, because the fear is killing the attraction. I wonder if there is some sort of technique that could cancel this out, but really....I thought scripting was the best one for now, because they are commands that go into my subconscious. I typed down 700 affirmations about two weeks ago, so that clearly isn't working.

I hope this script isn't fucked up right now. Hmmmmmm, I could re-enter another scene.......

95% of stuff I type in my script comes true, so I went in and added a scene where she lets me know when she's ready. Now, we just kick back and wait. The blonde girl is needed to advance to the next chapter.

OK good, looks like the script is still going based on what I'm seeing. However, there are a number of alternatives I could take this. I have to remember that my mind is God of this universe, and I have the power to shift dimensions. I could either advance to the next chapter without the blonde girl, replace her with another copy, or continue to wait and see what happens. This right now is just a big waiting game. Hopefully, I can turn this around by building my attraction back. I need to find a way to get rid of this anxiety. Someone mentioned me going on meds, but that's more of a chemical thing than a spiritual thing. Not sure if that would work.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service