Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Someone please help. I am going crazy, and am starting to lose it.

Alright, to make a long story short, I have been having an issue where I've been experiencing women manifesting from my past. There's a "misfire" during the attraction/escalation process, I end up being single again, and this process repeats. This has happened non-stop for about 3 years, and I am really starting to lose it. I don't know how much more I can take, and it needs to stop. I have spent countless hours day and night all these years doing research, and this continues to happen. I have literally tried everything I can think of, and I don't know what else to do. On top of all this, I haven't had any close friends to talk to all these years, only acquaintances. I am starting to lose hope.

I was on this forum a month ago and decided to take a break, but also decided to come back since I feel like I am out of options. I have been to two therapists already, and they don't know what the problem is, because this is a paranormal experience. I feel like I'm going to have to talk to someone face to face that has studied some form of spirituality for years that can break this cycle that is repeating. I'm getting ready to contact a local Rabbi in my area since I feel like that may be a stepping stone until I can get to someone in the United States that is very experienced with the law of attraction. I've already signed up with an Abraham Hicks Workshop in Chicago, but that's not until August.

The previous person on this forum had a very long talk with me for over a month, and told me to change my emotions and thoughts to get this to stop. I have already tried this and it's not working. I have tried shutting the spiritual door on this whole thing, and then it opens back up, because the emotions are way too strong. They kick in, a thought follows, and then BAM, a ghost/doppelganger spawns in front of me, and the process repeats. These women spawning in order over the years are happening in a time travel format. I just had another experience the other day, and I think this was the worst of the worst. This "ghost" that appeared was a woman that sent me an e-mail, and her photograph looked identical to a woman I knew 12 years ago, but appeared to look different in person. When I felt the "in love process" take place with butterflies followed by a tight knot in my stomach over 2 days, I cried on my bed for hours.

Whenever I pray to the creator for an answer, he only answers in riddles. He never gives me a clear cut and dry answer to get this whole process to stop. One of the last two clues he gave me over the past two months is when I saw the words "THINK" on a bus that appeared in front of me when I asked him how to stop this whole mess, and then another clue he said was "If you go through life believing you need a woman, this will forever be your chains and shackles". I'm getting to the point I will even spend money on plane tickets to another country to someone in the world that can help me with this. One way or another, I have to make this stop. I am determined, and do not want to give up. It's 3AM right now, and I'm trying to fall back asleep. Thank you.

Views: 793

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The processes you have not done yet, despite having read the book, and they help you to understand the information contained in part 1, and actually start you creating consciously rather than unconsciously - but you have to start off with the open mind. At the moment your mind is so full of conclusions, I doubt you would be in a space that will help you create the desires you say you wish to.  To really understand the book, you would need to read it without any agendas or concepts - and I don't believe that's something you are able to do at this moment in time because you have got so wrapped up in your ideas and conclusions that the information wouldn't make any sense to you at all.  So maybe you should take a break from the Abe stuff for now and revisit it with a clearer mind.  you are doing the workshop in August right, so being in that space for several days will also have an effect and help you understand this better. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service