Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hey guys, I need some advice, I got a new job back in April which was a really great opportunity to take, however I am finding that the director/boss is a bully. Its not only to me, he picks on people and intimidates them, embarrasses them and tried to control every aspect of your life (even outside of work, the type of work we do is for shows in the UK and internationally, he tries to bully us into going to these shows outside of work till about 11pm at night to hand out leaflets, and not be paid for it). He picks on everything, we have set times to make a drink, when sitting by the window you can't look out, wiping your feet when you come in the office, not getting crumbs on the floor (literally the most minimal crumbs you will ever see...)

He is spiteful, sometimes racist and controlling. I wanted to look for another job but I really enjoy the people I work with and the money is really good for the area I am working in. 

I'm trying to stay positive and keep my thoughts and feelings at a high vibration to manifest all the things I want but I feel suppressed and sad at work because we are being completely suffocated buy all of his ludicrous rules and constant remarks about everything we do wrong. When I get home I just feel resentful and drained. We get absolutely no praise for the work we do and even when we do attend these shows in our own time and using our own money for expenses, he moans about something else we are doing wrong.

lately he has been picking on me a lot, and its wearing me down. I'm not sure how to stay positive when I go into work and just keep being told I am doing everything wrong. I work hard, I get everything done that I am supposed to, I am always 20 to 15 minutes early for my shift, and always clean up after myself. But he still finds something to pick on :( 

xx

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i know bullies can totally kill your vibe but i also truly believe that your vibe can be killed only if it is not a steady one. Nobody can do anything to you without your permission so remember you Always have the power. Now you can decide which new story to tell: your boss becomes kind and caring or he goes away or whatever and start believing the story you tell, d Universe won't disappoint you. Realize that You have created this for some subconscious reasons so work WITH your current situation not against it and it may change very fast. Blessings*****

Thank you Dorothy, I am going to try and focus on a new story. I have to admit I do struggle with people affecting me, I think where I had a tough upbringing I can become sensitive to it. I wish I was untouchable but I am slowly getting there when it comes to how people treat me. This is great advice, thank you xx

You can become untouchable, just work on your vibe, your past has no inflence on your future. Here are some quotes 4 you:

L'immagine può contenere: testo

L'immagine può contenere: nuvola, cielo, spazio all'aperto, natura e testo

Nessun testo alternativo automatico disponibile.

influence*, sorry

Thank you, these have really inspired me! Especially the first one :) xx

As Bashar says, circumstances don't matter, only state of being matters.  The current reality has already built up momentum.  So you'll have to give your thoughts and feelings to a new reality until it builds up momentum.  Then the grid will fill in.  I found this video helpful: 

There was a guy in the movie The Secret who was being bullied and he turned his situation around.  I think that movies is on Youtube if you haven't already seen it. 

I have seen it, I just completely forgot about that part so thank you for reminding me!  I will take a look at this video! Thank you xx

Will watch this video, thank you for sharing!

TY, i enjoyed this video

Okay well you need to first work out what is it that you desire to change first.  You see your present circumstances sound horrible and understandably are not to your liking.  Whilst this person may be a problem, its not to say you won’t encounter any person like this at your next company, so you can view this either as an opportunity to develop some skills to dealing with people like this or you could move to a new job – but then you may find you encounter another individual with the same characteristics. 

Now whilst he may be spiteful and controlling – is knowing why he is this way going to help you.  Probably not.  However, having some tools to deal with it may be more helpful to you.  Firstly start to keep a record of these things when they happen.  Secondly, is there any one you can talk to at work that has some influence or could perhaps help you out when this situation happens?  Having some support – even if its just a colleague who you can share your burdens with can be a life saver.

yes, the bully comes so we can learn about LOA :(

my trick is to think "nice hair" [or something...], then to say to myself "what do i want?". i can then say" i want them to go away and leave me alone".

this requires finding better feeling thots and a desire to really want this to work out for me

and then more work is to find out what i have been thinking about life or myself that is attracting the bully so i can lose that vibe .

oh yea, the bully likes being that way for now cos it works for him; so the more i work on accepting that they are satisfied the better it is for me. my hating how they are isn't going to phase them and keeps me from losing them sooner.

good luck, have fun learning what works best for you

Rather than use the word "want" (which means "to lack") try using different words like "I am" or "I have".  I know it sounds strange, but when you say "I want this to work out" you are saying to the universe "I lack of this working out".  Thus you aren't changing it and you will not get a change in results - but you are getting exactly what you are asking for in that regard.  Now also a great thing to do with any person who is providing you with an opportunity or challenge like this is to look at what personal qualities or characteristics they have that you have.  That's not always easy to do - as often times we don't want to see any talents or abilities we share - but there will be some that you actually have in common.  Secondly, it is as you say, finding out what works for you.  That takes time and of course trying everything that comes across your path - but you do find things along the way that you can add to your toolbox.  Don't give up hope - it is working for you but these are just tools to use along the way. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service