Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Thanks to the PI community - world of difference in less than 6 months

This post is mostly to thank the wonderful PI community for your support and encouragement! Special mention to Sir Neil, Astro, Brian Freedman, Stephanie and an older member for your pearls of wisdom and constant assistance!

In less than 6 months, I have:

1. Attracted my ex

2. Manifested a pay raise and a great work environment

3. Dissolved my limiting, debilitating belief about abandonment in relationships

4. Improved my relationship with my mother, sister-in-law, housemate, superiors at work, best-friends

5. Gotten good deals on big purchases

6. Attracted help and guidance when I needed it

7. Better health

8. Most importantly - I have cultivated a mindset of contentment and have re-established my faith in God and all things good. I used to doubt, worry and fear constantly, but I now look forward to the future and am optimistic of what is to come.

I always try to remember to:

1. Have faith in God, Source, Creation, Universe and trust myself and the Power pervading us

2. Appreciate myself and others, and be grateful for everything I have

3. Be calm 

I am now interested in deliberate manifestation, as I would like to manifest my ideal life partner. This is the next part of the process and I am eager to discover more tools and techniques that help me.

Best wishes to all my friends and fellow members. A community like PI is a blessing to discover so early on in the process, and I'm really grateful for the wealth of knowledge that is collectively possessed by the members of this forum!

Views: 336

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you :))))

Hi GeeVee, glad to hear all that wow.  I, too, appreciate this board and its chat, they have helped me tremendously as well.

LOA did help me with my health, and also thoughts about myself and others.  It has been a boost to my confidence to see these things change.

Keep up the good work. :D

JD

Thank you JD, I've come a long way, especially with my mental state. This forum has helped me so much!

Great to hear xxx

Congratulations! Inspiring and something I need to read a hundred times.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service