Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

There’s an old Chinese tale of a farmer.

He lived in a small rural community and had farmed traditional crops like corn and wheat of his life, just like his neighbours.

But this farmer wanted more than what his neighbors had, so he started researching alternative crops.

After studying a variety of options, he decided on bamboo.

The climate, soil conditions and equipment at his disposal could make growing and harvesting bamboo a profitable business. He was convinced he was making the wisest choice and began making the changes needed to become a bamboo farmer.

Upon telling his fellow farmers his idea, they mocked him, calling him foolish, all the time warning him of his impending peril.

However, our farmer remained unshaken, he had done extensive research and was confident that he was making the right decision.

His neighbors mocked him. They had all harvested their crops while he had nothing at all to show for his efforts.

He was undaunted and confident in his decision.

The second year nothing happened either, not a sign of a bamboo tree anywhere.

Again he was forced to endure a year of ridicule by his heartless neighbors.

And a third and a fourth….

Then suddenly, his crop grew a foot a day!

By the end of the fifth summer he had a virtual bamboo forest. He harvested his crop and sold it for a huge profit. His neighbors were astonished. It looked as if it happened overnight.

Or so it seemed. Did the plants lie dormant for four years only to grow exponentially in the fifth? Or, were they silently growing underground, developing a root system strong enough to support its potential for outward growth in the fifth year and beyond? The answer is, of course, obvious.

Had the trees not developed a strong unseen foundation it could not have sustained its life as it grew. Had the farmer not continued to nourish and love the farm with his implicit faith, they would have died without ever seeing the sun’s love.

Views: 569

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love you, MP -- remember me?

Great story.  Patience and Faith, Faith and Patience . . . yes indeed . . .

Fabulous ;)

Awwwwwww Pat, my so dear wolfie!
Love you too!!! And of course I remember you, silly hehe ;-). You are in my thoughts always <3 :-) I haven't been around these past days, because I have been ill. But I think of you all always

To you my friend
xxxxxxx

Right, Rascal!
Im not sure that I agree with dreams being like bamboo trees any longer. If you want to believe that there will be a very long time lag between the first thought and the manifestation, then that is what you will get. Your desire or dream could be delayed indefinitely if you go down this belief system. You can choose to believe some new things though:

Either that the thoughts you think will START to become the manifested desire the more you think them. (That they will start to develop a psychic momentum and attract synchronicities as you think them and KEEP ON thinking them).

Or that the desire IS ALREADY MANIFESTED IN THE SPIRIT WORLD and is waiting for you to get into alignment and then attract it. The sooner you get into alignment, the quicker it will come.
Great post!
MP, I know this is an old post, but this is somewhat similar to what we were talking about the other day- having faith and not worrying about the how's and just having faith. Neil, I agree you have to be aligned for your desire and I think the point is that by having faith and just knowing will do just that-bring you into alignment with your desire :) Let go and forget about it because it's on it's way to you already!

PS. Ironically, I have heard if you plant bamboo it just grows and grows and you are overcome with it which is wonderful if it is representing a desire!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service