Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I think this no longer NEEDS an explanation . . . LET'S PARTY!

Views: 9916

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

54,000,000 views in just over a month... and this is a cover of a popular song. 

The music industry has completely missed this as a phenomenon.

I think this is AWESOMLEY creative and groovacious.

WOW!  Five people playing the same guitar, and one guy singing!

Definitely unique -- and very well done!

Yeah, I'm surprised the music industry missed this too --

-- and I'm surprised I missed it until just now :-)

This is my current fav and on repeat on my ipod.

Love the dancing but also feel some of these lyrics are quite powerful! I guess LOA is like a magic fountain & I LOVE what happens in end of vid!

It's magic fountain: Art Versus Science.  

"Check the lyrics, guys, "It was a fountain of light, it was a fountain of truth, it was a fountain of dreams, it was a fountain of youth, it was a magic fountain"   To me parts of it sound like it's talking about LOA plus I like it anyway and the dancing

Been listening to Kamelot a lot since the cruise. Fantastic band with an amazing energy live.

Yelena, thanks once more!  I really LIKE this band!

Kamelot.  Okay.  I'll be on the lookout for THESE characters in the future.

Reminiscent of Nightwish, for sure . . . but if I'd heard these guys first, then heard Nightwish, I'd swear it was the other way around :-)

Haha you're welcome, Rascal :)

They're friends with Nightwish, actually! And Epica! It's a big pot of awesome metal friendships :)

I'm actually surprised I hadn't listened to these guys before! Saw them live at the 70k festival with Fabio Lione and they completely blew me away!! I already ordered 3 of their records. They should be getting here on Monday hopefully :) Can't wait to listen to more of their stuff!

Kamelot has been one of my favorite bands for years.  You and I really have similar tastes.  Between Iced Earth, Kamelot and Nightwish, you already listen to three of my top five bands.  Now if I could just get you into Eluveitie LOL.  Oh and hi guys! Been away for a while.  Medical reasons.  Plus e-mail problems, so I missed the updates in this thread.  LOA has been kicking my butt in 2012.  Need to get some positive vibes back

I'm seeing Eluveitie with Children of Bodom this Friday in New York ;) They're fantastic! Can't wait! :D

Welcome back! I haven't been around a whole lot myself haha sending lots of positive vibes your way!

Okay, Yelena -- I'M A BELIEVER!  Thank you :-)

Kamelot absolutely-positutely-frickin' ROCKS!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service