Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Okay, so Im in a little bit of confusion of a particular aspect of the LOA. If the LOA doesn't "recogzie words of negation, such as never, not won't, then by logic, wouldn't the thought/phrase I never get money translate to "I get money" or is it the feeling of not having/having determine it all, so say someone says or believes " I never get sick" would that translate to Sickness or would the feeling of knowing you never get sick be attracted, its something thats been on my mind.

Thanks

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good question. I think the universe pays more attention to mental images and feelings rather than just words. So when you think things like "I never get money" It's not so much the words that the universe goes by but rather the images and feelings associated with them. So if you say "I never get money", in your head there are images of being poor and not having the money to buy the things you need/want which brings negative feelings therefore you manifest those images in the physical world that bring more of that negative feeling. I think the words just serve as a guidance for us to make us feel a certain way and think according to them. I hope this makes sense, and answers your question. :)

First, "the law of attraction" is just how the universe is organized... not a magic process.

If you "believe" you never get sick, you are probably not sick in the present moment of that belief.... There is no past and no future. There is only your present changing vibration.

It is not the words that mean anything at all. It is your vibration or feeling. No matter what you are saying to yourself, or to others, you might feel very different then those words.

I see, so its not so much, thinking, but rather feeling, then by that logic, feeling is much more powerful than  a mere thought.
I agree, it is all about feeling. By feeling I mean, does the thought make you feel a negative or a positive emotion? If it is positive then good, if it is negative then try to think of a better feeling thought.
Too late to edit but what I meant to add was its not so much thinking about it, but more feeling and belief right?
Yep that is basically it, belief and feeling good :)

Your word is your command.  What you say goes.  Because language is the focusing lens through which you express your thought and intention.  Emotion -- feeling -- is what gives your expression power.

However, you can easily "joke" your way into sorry circumstances if, for example, you're in the habit of declaring yourself to be "headed for the poorhouse" or "fat as a hog" or any other affirmative statement of a condition you consider negative, whether you actually mean it or not, because your subconscious mind and your higher mind don't know you're joking.  Your words -- whether thought, spoken or written -- are also vibratory in nature, like everything else.

And, like everything else, it's not just one thing or the other, it's both.  This AND That.  Feeling AND Language.

So even if you're lightheartedly making negative statements -- if you do so repeatedly, you're establishing a belief matrix.  You're literally re-wiring the neural pathways in your brain, and re-configuring the vibration of your very atomic structure, with every thought you think.  Thus whatever you declare to be true about yourself and your circumstances becomes fact.  Because you're the boss.  You're the captain of your ship and the commander of your mission.

But with all this said, it's important to understand that you can only create experiences of reality by affirmative declarations -- in other words, you can't undo or avoid an undesired circumstance by denying its existence or stating that you do not want it.  The universe doesn't hear the "not" -- it only pays attention to the subject upon which you're focusing your energy.  Thus instead of denying that you're poor, for example, declare your wealth and abundance.  Instead of denying that you're ill, declare your health and well-being.  And so on.

"My word shall not return unto me void, but shall accomplish that whereunto it is sent."

-- Isaiah

"By your words you shall be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned."

-- Jesus Of Nazareth

As soon as you say "I am" or "I have" or claim anything as yours by referring to it as "My" . . .

. . . that's what you'll eventually get, whether you want it or not, if you keep repeating that declaration, regardless how you feel about it.

http://theQuantumNexus.com

Love it Rascal!!!!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service