Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I was listening to a Chopin piece put up here.  It was meant to initiate spring, but instead, looking at the beautiful pictures of spring, I started to cry.  I realized I'm still grieving the life I had.  I miss my dog, and walking with her in the fields and on the trail.  She was always such a happy girl.  Someone else has her now.  They don't tell me how she's doing.  

I just realized, the grief is still in there.  *BREATHE*  It's good to get it out.

I have to keep just letting go.  Letting go the past.  Let go of what was done to me. What is done to me.  Just let it all wash off me.

I want my place that has trails, that is a place I can settle down, maybe get another dog.....maybe....

Yeah, I'm ready to start letting go of those pains....and get filled with new things and memories.....

I don't need to hang on anymore......

Luv~me

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi sweet Calmwind. No one else has your dog in my opinion. Your friend is with you always. My Molly transitioned one year ago and yet it feels like it was a moment ago. This may sound weird, but I bring her with me everywhere I go. I feel her by my side. I don't think there is anything that proves your dogs not still with you beside you now. In this moment! Just because you can't see her physical body doesn't mean anything. We can't SEE love. We can't SEE hope. We can't SEE pain but it isn't there. Your friend never left you. Can you feel her? 

Awww, I bet ur dog is hanging with you!! Mine isn't passed over, I had to give her to someone else because I couldn't physically take care of her anymore and she's an active girl. I didn't want to give her to her, but she would tell me about her for awhile and then she made it clear she didn't want to anymore. It seemed my dog was having a good life, but sometimes I feel things from her and my alert goes up and the pain as well. She seemed to understand that I wasn't gonna be her owner anymore, in fact, she knew it before I did. I just miss the family. I had her, my other cat now deceased also, my mom deceased and my other two cats. It was my family. And it all got torn apart. And although logically I can see I'm just in pain and guilt over the whole thing, my heart just isn't healing very fast. Prob said more than you wanted to know, eh? But thanks, I have received from my girl continual support. I have felt her put to me, to be happy. She really couldn't stand negativity. She was literally always happy. I learned so much from her.
I try to get happy, but the memories come flooding in and I drop, takes me some work to get back up. Didn't used to be as hard as it is now, but I'm confident that I'll pick right up soon.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service