Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Lately numbers around me get craaaazy! It's not that I'm sitting with nothing to do and staring at the clock, it's like whenever I look at it, I get amazed. I'm not only talking about the 11:11, 22:22, etc ... but 3 days in a row I saw 13:33 on the clock. The fourth day, when I looked at the clock there was 13:13... today (5th day) (I guess I've got cold, so decided to take aspirin and go to bed) I started to read "hypnotic marketing" by Joe Vitale, when I got to chapter 17, I wanted to give myself a break, I looked at the clock and it was 17:17.

I know that when I'm focusing on special numbers, I attract more of them, but I'd also want to know whether it could have a meaning - maybe some angels signs? I would like to start to believe in something :-)

Have you had any experience with numbers and figured out what their meaning was?

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Update: 

Today my mom called me asking: Hey, do you know what it means to see all the numbers frequently, like: 13:13, 00:00, etc? I was shocked she has the same experience! ... She also told me that she keeps seeing on one of her bank accounts: 13 000 000 - and she asked what does this mean too, cause she's never been that specific and never focused on money that much, cause she always knew she'll always have more than enough. She also told me that she can't re-program herself into for example 15 million. Just 13. 

What's more! Tonight I had a dream that I had the third eye (inner eye) and somehow I could move objects with the willpower. It felt sooo realistic...and I thought: Finally, I did it!

Wow, this is crazy, but I love it!

Number instances like this are a sign from the Universe and Angels. Every number has a meaning, and if you keep on seeing the same one, it means that the message of the meaning is the same for you. However, when you see numerous recurring numbers (particularly triple digit ones) rather than one specific one, it means that YOU ARE ON YOUR TRUE PATH IN LIFE, AND IN ALIGNMENT.

only if you believe in such, this won't be a rule for everyone.

Well, no. But then that's LOA in a nutshell. 

it can be  symbolic, so you can use numbers to represent something to you or you can explain it in a way that Neil did in his post, or you can choose not to pay attention to them and they will have no meaning at all. It can be useful, beneficial , fun or it can not matter at all, choice is yours.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service