Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi all,

I hope this message finds you well. I came to learn of the secret through the secret by Rhonda Byrne.

My question is this...in the book, one of the teachers of the secret (the law of attraction) states that you cannot impart or force your will - or feelings on another.

This seems to contradict other parts of the book in which is describes attracting your perfect partner or relationship into being.

I believe (with all my being) that I found that person. In some respects I feel that by focusing and imagining them being with me again with passionate and focused thought, that we could be together again. But is this futile and impractical if in fact impossible?

Ultimately I want the other person to be happy, but at that same time I want that to be with me, and I truly believe that is possible. But I am at war with myself over whether it is in fact the right thing to do or to try and manifest in these circumstances.

Thank you so much I advance for your opinions and for taking the time to read my post.
I wish you all every happiness in your lives

Bryan

Views: 169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Bryan am in the exact same boat , would love to know if anyone has the answer :)

Hey  Bryan,

In Rhonda's second book of the Secret "Daily Teaching's of the Secret" she says:

"when it comes to love relationships, often people think that they want a particular person. But if you think about it deeply, it I not really the particular person that they want. what they really want is to be blissfully happy with the PERFECT person. yet still they try and tell the universe WHO that peron is. if the Universe itsn't delivering, then the message from the Universe is loud and clear: "I just checked twenty years ahead, and the bliss and happiness you deserve will not happen in this relationship.

Why is it that we think that we know more than the one who can see everything?"

Hope this helps bro :))))

with light and love

Rami

So true!!!!

This seems to contradict other parts of the book in which is describes attracting your perfect partner or relationship into being.

No contradiction here. When you put out to the universe that you are looking for your perfect partner, your perfect partner is doing the same thing. The universe is simply the mediator to bring the two of you together based on your synergistic desires.

This doesn't mean you find X person and then try to use LOA to get them (or to get back an ex). That is trying to impart your will on another. You just put out that that you want a partner (and maybe with x, y, z qualities) and the universe finds that person looking for someone just like you.

The best thing you can do is to feel good about yourself.  The phrase that love comes when you least expect isn't true at all: LOVE COMES WHEN YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF, and are sending out self-appreciation.  Then the right people will be attracted to you like a magnet. You won't need to force anything on them or second guess what they are doing and thinking.  They will be biting on the vibration you are sending.

i agree!!

I've heard this in some Law of Attraction circles (yes I know I always capitalize it heh heh) 

Some people say to focus on the kind of person you want and yes that can include how they look and leave it open to who it might be, it might be that person or someone even better.  

Then there is this Neville Goddard group that talks about focusing on - for e.g. - the state and feeling of happy wife/husband what would imply that and leave out the who and why (Twenty Twenty's group) 

You CAN possibly attract that person.  Some have done this, I've read about this happening.  But detachment can be trickier - not to get TOO attached to results.

Anyway, I hope this and what the others have said gives you some clarity and ideas to play with. 

I also want to throw in the caveat be sure be SURE you want THAT one if you DO decide to try to attract them that you're not gonna get them and actually EW they're actually a jerk or whatever.  

Some people say you wouldn't want someone YOU don't like don't fancy to use Law of Attraction to attract YOU.

So personally sometimes I've tried it had some results then stopped? But when I have it's only been with people who I know are at least physically attracted to me anyway.  OK, no i HAVE tried it for crushes who didn't seem to be but I usually didn't have the patience to try for very long and felt better doing it when I knew they at least thought I was a cutie. 

Which is why some say cast the net wider, focus on what that ideal sweetheart would be like rather than the hows and whos.

But I kinda feel like it's up to you at the end of the day.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service