Let me just say wow...this thing is working like a charm!
Some of you might have remembered that I had recently gotten the job that I had been wanting for over a year and beat all odds to get said job. Now, my goals and ambitions have changed and I beat the odds again. Using positive thinking, feeling good, and believing what I am receiving, I got EXACTLY the job I was looking for so that I could stay in Thailand. I am now enjoying a wonderful career with World Bank.
Let me tell you how I did it and how you can do it too.
1. Imagine what kind of work you want to find-what do you want to do? Where do you want to work? What does the office look like? etc.
2. FIND-once you start attracting this job, it will soon turn up. Do what you have to do so that you can believe that you will receive this job. Of course, apply for it and try hard. That will make it more believable.
3. Believe that you already have the job. Like they say, you asked for it, so now you can get it. Know that it is already yours
4. Imagine working there-One thing that helped me was to actually visit the office and look around there. It helped me to imagine going there everyday. I even began to start looking for apartments around the area and planning for the future with my friends because my faith was so unwavering. Never let it out of your mind. I was even talking about working there before I was there because I KNEW that the job would be mine!
5. Feel good about it-be happy! You got the job that you want.
Now that I have a great job, I will move on to other areas of focus! Hope this helps!