Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Last night after meditating for two hours I listened to the Sedona Method soundtrack and was amazed to find that the ideology of 'how to think" is very similar to Buddhism! For those of you who don't know (AND YOU SHOULD!) The Sedona Method is an extremely useful tool to release negative thoughts and feelings (and positive too) to come to a place of peace. It's similar to Buddhism in the way that, you shouldn't keep "wanting" things but be at peace with what you have and see abundance in the world around you. The difference is that in Buddhism you remain that way. The Sedona Method implies that if you are in this state, abundance will flow to you. 
   I thought this was interesting in terms of manifesting... Here's food for thought: "Do you think that manifestation will happen quicker if you 'wish and want' for something or if you release your wishing and wanting to be at peace with your current situation?" 

Views: 696

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've used the Sedona Method. What I like about it is that it helps release resistance to the wanting, not by forcing oneself to let go, but by asking those gentle questions -- Could I? Would I? -- and allowing the emotion before letting it go. It quiets that internal battle in which we say, "I shouldn't want this," or "I want this so badly I can't stand it."

I sometimes ponder the idea of doing things in order to manifest anything at all.

In other words -- what if we were able to accept the situation as is -- then would we even want the thing to manifest? For me, when I let go, it's when I know I'll be all right whether I get that thing or not.

And sometimes, that letting go actually allows that wanted thing to come to pass.

The bottom line is that the letting go is so crucial and vital and such a great thing to do -- along with and as part of the acceptance of things exactly as they are -- and many of the spiritual teachers that inform what we talk about here have this incorporated into their teachings.
Very true. I think that after we're at peace and accept the situation then we're focused and feel abundance as if it's already there. Perhaps LOA just works better after that because we're constantly feeling and thinking abundance and completeness. :)

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service