Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

The “strangest secret” according to Earl Nightingale was: “You become what you think about.”

He later rephrased it saying “You get what you think about most of the time.” Be it wealth, health, soulmate, abundance, prosperity, exhilaration, bliss – you name it. Whatever you think about most of the time, you attract it into your reality, simple as that.

The Law of Attraction operates in your life constantly whether you are aware of it or not. So be wise and focus on better-feeling thoughts. Think of that which you desire, that thought alone can make you feel great. If thinking of what you desire does not make you feel good, you are focusing on the lack of it and not the feeling you are going to feel once you already have it.

Views: 336

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Many a farmer will tell you, they reap what they sow, and many things (weeds) they haven't "sowed"......

I agree totally. I loved how you pin pointed your feelings as guidance. If it feels good do it, if it doesn't address it. I also find that visualizing the things you want in a clear mental image. Focus on the images of your stuff. Take possesion. Feel the experience you are creating in your head and after some time if you have some sort of a connection to the divine. (if not ask yourself) How do i get these things In my life? This creates your "inspired action" or the channel for which the desire will manifest. We create the thing(s) by focusing on them and we receive through ACTION!

you absolutely must focus on the desire as much as you can. I guess that is an individual thing. Does that resonate?

works for me and feels great! all the best, JP

How do you see yourself now?
Make a list of qualities.
Is there a general theme which isn't serving you well?
This is what you need to change to something more positive.

Exactly!

That's perfect Era!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service