Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

This is for a lady I was speaking with this morning, about something she wants to manifest, yet is unsure if the law can be used in the way she wants it to happen. 

The Universe doesn't judge our desires, yes you can use it for the way you want to use it.

The Universe works with your vibration, so if your vibration is in a place of allowing what you want to come it will come. If you have resistance, usually limiting beliefs as to why it won't bring you what you want then it can't come.

If you judge something to be wrong, or that society will judge you, then the universe will have a hard time bringing it to you. It's not that others will judge either, in regards to the Universe" you" are the judge. It is your vibration that the Universe works with, not anyone elses.

I hope that helps

Blessings

Willow

Views: 750

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow! What a perfect time to hear/read this. ;) Very helpful reminder. Thank you for this.

Yes!!! For me as well*****

I LOVE this post!
Timely for me too!

I’ll throw a different perspective on this one. The Universe doesn’t judge good vs evil. It only responds to our thoughts. If your intent is to do evil, then so be it. You’ll manifest your thoughts. Says nothing about repercussions, Karma, etc. We see enough evil on the planet to know it exists and can be orchestrated by those who choose to do so. As the original poster has stated, the Universe responds to vibrations, regardless of intent. 

True 

London Niel, Are you blacking out when u are using alters to abuse people on this site?

It would seem you are the abuser here. Your post is completely irrelevant to this discussion and you've outwardly accused others of something for which there is no evidence. Shame on you. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service