Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

The universe isn't separate from you. It doesn't judge you or anyone else more than you do yourself. It doesn't decide things or make negotiations.

It won't grant you wishes, because it responds to what you assume -- not what you want, no matter how positive you are. It won't give you more than you assume you have or make you more than you assume you are.

It doesn't omit words like 'no' and 'not,' unless you intend for it to. It doesn't have a brain of it's own.

You are not a part of the universe, the universe is a part of you.

Religion and spirituality are whole different things entirely. Some people feel emotional attachments to God or another entity, and that's absolutely okay.

However, I just wanted to say that the universe doesn't possess prerequisites for functioning. It gives you only what you intend to have. I say, 'it gives you' figuratively, because I don't believe we are separate from the universe. The whole idea that being positive is the only way for the universe to 'listen' to you isn't necessarily the truth and can cause more confusion than clarity.

I thought the whole point of creating your own reality was creating your own reality, not waiting for someone or something else to do it for you. Work towards creating it, without thinking of the supposed prerequisites you've learned from books or teachers. Experience is the most proficient teacher, you'll learn (but don't take my word for it).

Views: 341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Spot on Billie.

People have to understand in here that yes, thoughts and emotions do manifest, but the reason why the manifestations aren't matching their desires is because their vibrations are off. To make it more simple, it is their beliefs when they are doing the process. It is a little hard to explain, but it is more of like "what their soul expects".

Yes :)))

You probably already could guess this but my biggest struggle is that because I am compulsive with these type of things I can never readjust my beliefs. I'm always expecting the worst and as a result I cant recreate reality to be a little more favorable. Its not easy to change beliefs when so much negativity has already taken place.

You don't have to readjust anything, just change your focus.  You keep reflecting and focusing on an imagined past that has you juging yourself and believing that God is judging you and punishing you.  Your focus is on the worst happening, and thus the universe is powerless to deliver anything but that.  It really is easy and simple to change beliefs, but of course you are affirming and declaring otherwise -so again the universe is powerless to intervene and go "hey Jman its easy and simple" and even if it did you probably wouldn't believe it.

Quote from the video: "What you are basically, deep, deep down, far, far in, is simply the fabric and structure of existence itself"

Great! i love Alan Watts!

Exactly! You are fundamentally an infinite and limitless consciousness. I wouldn’t say it’s that deep down or far in, because you can shed your identity to experience that perspective. Thanks for sharing!

Interesting. The universe to me feels like a giant video game, and I can enter codes to get things to manifest. I can see how this is different from a person that believes in Jesus or Buddha.

It might seem like that when you’re looking through one perspective, but fundamentally you are the universe.

Very much agree with you Billie! Awesome post! Grateful to have knowledgeable people like you here :) 

Thanks!

So what about the times when you absolutely wholeheartedly believe something, like when you're really young and you're heart is pure and you have no fear whatsoever of eg. being cheated on or losing a parent, because you're mind is just too pure to even imagine such things. You see the world and your life as this absolutely amazing place where noone lies (i was 15 or so until i even grasped the concept of people lying to intentionally hurt you) and your parents being together is as sure as the sun rising in the east every day - you're simply not capable of assuming or expecting those things and yet they happen to you. How does that work?

And even when you're a grown up and you never assume/expect certain thing, and yet they happen to you. To this people often say well it;s in your subconscious somehow and so it manifested. Honestly I don't think that's always true. Things have happened in my life atleast that I literally had zero concept of and definitely never assumed or expected and yet they happened. There has to be a better explanation than just blaming the poor old subconscious for everything

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service