Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

The universe isn't separate from you. It doesn't judge you or anyone else more than you do yourself. It doesn't decide things or make negotiations.

It won't grant you wishes, because it responds to what you assume -- not what you want, no matter how positive you are. It won't give you more than you assume you have or make you more than you assume you are.

It doesn't omit words like 'no' and 'not,' unless you intend for it to. It doesn't have a brain of it's own.

You are not a part of the universe, the universe is a part of you.

Religion and spirituality are whole different things entirely. Some people feel emotional attachments to God or another entity, and that's absolutely okay.

However, I just wanted to say that the universe doesn't possess prerequisites for functioning. It gives you only what you intend to have. I say, 'it gives you' figuratively, because I don't believe we are separate from the universe. The whole idea that being positive is the only way for the universe to 'listen' to you isn't necessarily the truth and can cause more confusion than clarity.

I thought the whole point of creating your own reality was creating your own reality, not waiting for someone or something else to do it for you. Work towards creating it, without thinking of the supposed prerequisites you've learned from books or teachers. Experience is the most proficient teacher, you'll learn (but don't take my word for it).

Views: 341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm a little confused as to what this has to do with my original point. Do you mean to say that the universe has to be a separate entity because you don't believe your subconscious manifests the events in your life?

The universe and the mind is the same thing.

If you've noticed, manifestations are happening based on your spoken and unspoken thoughts. Also, take a look at the Magical Creation Box process in the Abe book. Do you want to know why they're telling you to drop stuff into a box? It's because the mind sees the opening and closing of the box as the subconscious. This is what I know so far, but I'm not 100% sure.

I do really believe I am a part of God living a life experience on Earth too.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service