Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

This came to me as an email "Chain letter" but it is interesting...

This year we are going to experience four unusual dates: 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11, and that's not all:

Take the last two digits of the year you were born and the age you will be this year and the result will add up to 111 for everyone!!!!

This is the year of MONEY.

Also, this year, October will have 5 Sundays, 5 Mondays & 5 Saturdays.

This happens only once every 823 years. These particular years are known as Moneybag years.

The proverb goes that if you send this to eight good friends, money will appear in the next four days, as is explained in the Chinese feng shui.

Those who don't continue the chain, won't receive. It's a mystery, but it's worth a try. Good luck to you. This only happens once in 800 years.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can imagine everyone adding up their age and year of birth!

I figure posting here comvers my 8 people, too...

Views: 169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

& if you believe in Angels - 111 is lucky too.

Mathmatically, it had to happen some time.... But I have been manifesting the 111 and 1111 number patterns, daily and hourly, the past year or so... keeping me sharp.

But believing I won't receive unless I "continue the chain" is counter-intuitive to me, so I will just bump the thread.  ;-) 

Yes, the interesting part to me is that we are all experiencing this collectively NOW.

for WES

bumping it is also making it more visible..... to more people

so do you believe bumping it makes good fortune more likely?

interesting question to me...

cool. I've been seeing 111 and 1111 for about 6 or 7 years now.

I've been seeing 11  111  1111 for ages too. Maybe 2011 is the year miracles happen??

Anyway, I wrote about adding the age & year of birth on my status on facebook & a friend was amazed by it. He's really into things like that & apparently he's been working it out since I posted it 5 hours ago lol.

Where did you get the email from, Donna?

I love the number 111...it especially reminds me of my angels and of a very dear, powerful friend...she manifests miracles around the number 111.

I'm always a bit skeptical about these chain letters. For instance, Octiber having those day-date patterns wasn't a once in 823 year thing: the same thing happened in 1977, 1983, 1988, 1994, 2005 and 2016.  2022 will have as well. 

However, it's right about the numerology. 2011 did have a lot of binary dates, and apparently there was a special moment at 11.11am on 11th November that year, when the chakras of the planet's most evolved people would fully open. 

Each year has interesting numerological dates, and these all have different meanings depending on the numbers involved. It might be that 20th February 2020 is one since that uses 2 and 0. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service