Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Because of my work as a Conscious Energy Healer, this is something I am asked more often than probably any other question: "How does healing actually work?" The quote below from Abraham is from their "Getting into the Vortex Guided Meditation CD and Users Guide". Concisely and precisely, Abraham lays out exactly what takes place. When you allow yourself to heal, this is how your body reacts. When someone is having a session with myself, I am able to show them where they are blocking their natural flow of energy and help them release the resistant energy and emotion so that their bodies can have that full connection with Source. 

"Your sophisticated physical body exists because of the intelligence of your cells. And the intelligence of your cells exists because of their Connection to Source Energy.

When doctors and scientists try to find cures for diseases without taking into consideration the Vibrational relationship between the physical Being and Source Energy, they are looking for cures in all the wrong places. If the resistance that disallowed the Well-Being to begin with is not released, it will show up in the form of another and another disease.

Your cells, because of their connection to the intelligence of Source Energy, know exactly what to do in order to become the incredible variety of functioning cells in your magnificent physical body. And in the absence of the hindrance that is caused by your resistant negative thought, that communication stays open to clear, up-to-the-moment interaction, keeping your physical body at peak and perfect performance.

In the absence of negative emotion—and therefore the allowance of complete alignment and communication with Source Energy—your physical body can reclaim its balance and recover from any imbalance. And once balance has resumed, it is easy to maintain with consistently good-feeling thoughts."
~ Abraham

If you still have any questions as to what Abraham says, or how healings take place, I am happy to answer them.

Bright Blessings to you all. =)

Ross - Tolemac

Conscious Energy Healing - rates are going up February 1st.

Conscious Energy Meditation - coming soon!

Views: 580

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Irina...Tolemac IS an amazing energy healer...and guess what??? He's right here!!! There is no doubt that he is "good".....he is beyond "good"!

Thanks Tolemac..very helpful!

Thanks Tolemac,

This post is perfect for me just now given the situation with my mum and my hope that she will want to heal. I think I can see why she has developed her dis-ease. 30 years of severe negativity, bitterness and resentment in an unhappy marriage coupled with children who have well and truly flown the nest to their own happy marriages and children of their own. I still hope that because she often seems oblivious to what is wrong with her, she's quietly content and meditative and is gushing gratitude for all of her friends and family (its very odd to see her so full of smiling acceptance of everyone's care and without the seething resentment towards my father that has been standard for years now!) that her mind will "stay out of the way" of her healing process. I know its a bit different when her mind set has been determined by a tumour of the brain not a conscious decision but I have settled into a who knows attitude with a bit of a shrug. I've surrendered control, I try and ground myself every time I remember to and try to remain conscious in the here and now as she seems to be doing. 

At the end of the day maybe healing isn't always about the physical body recovering but the peaceful progression to the next stage? 

Stargirl, healing is always about what feels best in this moment. This may present itself as something physical that needs to be addressed, but that leads us to our emotions and then to our thoughts, which shows us where we are not thinking and feeling in ways that feel good and are good for our whole being. Everything that is not going "right" in your life is there because of a negative focus. When you give yourself an energy healing, you allow yourself to shift the focus, by letting go of the negative energy and thoughts. If your mom decides to choose that for herself, then she can let the idea of the tumor go and it will dissolve into nothingness. Either way that she chooses is ok. =)

Hello there I'm 19 years old I would like to know 
If you can heal your skin overall ..the doctors tell 
Me it can't get out. I know I can With the loa !!
I listen to Abraham :-( I don't feel good around people 
How I get into the fake it to make it when ppl looking
Act me. I affirm it I have beautiful clear skin all over my 
Body ite hard to look in the mirror I would appreciate your pointers lol. Ty :-)

There is something similar to this in Eric Butterworth’s book ‘In The Flow of Life’ in which he states that we aren’t actually ‘creators’ of our healing energy, but rather allowers of it.  One of the principles of Source energy, is that we are supposed to be healthy, happy and energetic all of the time, and this part of Source energy is coming to us all of the time. We need to see ourselves as a CONDUIT of it, coming from Source energy right into our bodies and lives.

Think of it like that, health energy and life force available ALL of the time, and FLOWING THROUGH US all of the time. It’s not just available to some lucky few, it’s there all of the time, and available for everyone. We dam this up and block it, by our fears and negative beliefs, and these are what cause the disconnection to Source which Tolemac speaks of. 

Hey Neil. How are you doing?

Well, there is no "supposed to" anything. Everything is available as an experience. We choose what to experience in each moment. We allow ourselves to be healthy or we don't. Also, we ARE Source energy. Nothing is "coming to us". We are already it. We either flow with it and allow it or we don't. As you say, it is flowing through us all the time, because we are it. Because of that, we are never disconnected from Source. We do disconnect from allowing the energy to flow freely, and that is what causes issues. =)

Exactly!!!! That's what Abraham Hicks too say in their fantastic video "Pain Relief" posted by My Spiritual Butterfly. I can not post the link cause im with my mobile but if you are interested you find it on YouTube.

Great reminders Tolemac!

Huge blessings to U!

Thanks, Dorothy.

You are very welcome. =)

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service