Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

As replied in another thread,

You do attract who you are and how you think, most importantly focus on other things:

1) At a sports event I was appreciating players of the other teams and in the next match, I was man of the match.

2) I was being compassionate towards everyone in the shopping centre in thought genuinely caring for their well being in thought and out of nowhere I women I liked came into my vicinity.

3) At an event, I was working behind the bar and I was being friendly to everyone and thinking good thoughts about the people and when I got home, the women I liked on Facebook messaged me out of nowhere!

4) I was thinking good thoughts about people, thinking of other jobs I may go in and just one day after I applied for a job, yes one day, I got something back.

If you want people to like you, like others

If you want friends, be friendly to all

If you want to be fancied, appreciate others, see the good in others, be kind

Just give: this could be a smile, a favour, appreciation, money, gift, kind words on a forum, helping the needy, helping someone with their job search, letting other cars out before you, being friendly, having a chat with someone, encouragement, just give genuinely.

Views: 238

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:) Good job. 

Yes Nathan, great post!! Kindness, love & appreciation pay big dividends. <3

Nessun testo alternativo automatico disponibile.

L'immagine può contenere: sMS

L'immagine può contenere: sMS e natura

Very good thread, showing the benefit of outflowing positive energy and gratitude, either generally or in a more focused way. I have the 'opportunity' to do this now. One of my workmates is a bit frosty, and I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm a bit stupid too. This has made me feel a bit off with her, and I think she can pick this up at times. I'm wondering what would happen though if I silently out flowed some better feeling? It has worked with others in the past.

I once had a situation that seems similar to what you're describing. I started a new job and everyone there warned me about this one woman saying she was mean and probably crazy. Sure enough, on our first encounter she was unkind with me for no apparent reason.

I decided to do an experiment and send only unconditional love to her. I imagined myself a time traveler, and that I had traveled to the future and this woman was the adult version of my (as of yet unborn) daughter. And I decided that her harshness must be due to some problem in her life which made my heart go out to her. Being my daughter all I wanted for her was goodness.

So whenever she spoke to me I never reacted  or responded with anything less than love and understanding. Whenever I saw her I thought only positive thoughts and a wish for her well being. Almost all of what transpired was wordless. The result? Within a week she completely stopped any harshness towards me. Within two she began to act as if she were my best friend. Even more interesting, she began to act that way with everyone else at work too.

Nice and informative post!
Way to Go Nathan! I love it! :)

Thanks for sharing this Nathan. I read it twice and will probably read it again. I love proof of how amazing life can be when you outlflow positive vibes.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service