Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hey my lovelies,

It's been a while since I posted anything here I've been off living trying to walk the walk as well as talking the talk and now I come back with a question.

What do you believe in? Really believe? Do you have to be able to see it or touch it or do you just need to know it in your heart?

I ask because today I realised I have never lived (not really) in the 'real world'. I write fantasy stories which play out in my head. I watch movies that make my heart sing because they're fantastical and wonderous and there is so much more to life than this. I believe in dragons and angels. I'm 28 years old and I can't accept that this is all there is.

There aren't people that can fly, there are no superheroes, do people even have destinies? I'm actually really upset and a little ashamed. Is life just full of the exceptionally mediocre and mundane? Is work, money and a family all we actually have to strive for? Are there no adventures, no fated lovers, no secret societies? Is this really it?!

Does the world I want to live in exist only in my head?

Views: 409

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have the exact same problem Aravelle! I'm in my early twenties and I feel like I'm not growing up. I'm in school with no set idea of what I want to do, I don't have a solid job, I still live at home, and I have never had a real relationship. I find more comfort in fantasies than having to deal with the real world. I feel guilty when I say bad things about people my age doing more than me, but I get jealous. It's very difficult, and often I try to come here to get back on track.
Well I don't think I will ever grow up if I judge my charachter by my fathers LOL. Life is about feeling good and is there more then what we see? I say yes. I believe we only see the tip of the iceberg so to speak.

www.universalvibrations.net
Aravelle, if I told you stories of my life, you wouldn't even believe them. If I told you, I've made people fall in love with me, by just imagining it in my head, if I told you, I've seen things I couldn't label anything else other than ghosts, you probably wouldn't believe me.

I've had friends who could heal my headache from miles away ... I used to call them my Paracetamol friends lol!

I've watched movies, gotten sooo absorbed in the stories that years laster parts and scenes of the movies started happening in my own life.

I like the fantasy world. I don't care whats happening outside, anymore. I enjoy smiling in the sun, dancing in the rain, falling in love with myself and searching for my destiny. I won't grow up.
Ooh I've got another one!

I was in a foreign country and in a hotel room for a day cuz the family that was supposed to take us to their home had a bit of an accident. So my family was fretting over the heat and foreign languages, when I was busy switching channels. Most of the tv channels were in languages I never heard of before but it was entertaining nevertheless. Suddenly this came up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R3NLiI0D6U

I watched it cloooosely. Then the family showed up and I asked one of their daughters to download it for me. I think I was 14 then. Anyway she gave me the CD cuz she said she was sick of listening to it. I had a walkman like the guy in the video so back home I used to put my earphones in and imagine 'me' as THAT girl in the video, and that guy as some random hot (oh yeah he's hot!) guy reallllyyyyy falling for me the exact way... OVER N OVER N OVER in my head. Every time, I'd play it, I'd see it.

Guess what? I turned 18, joined an institute for some experience (it was a summer job for me). The place had corridors and rooms and there were class rooms mostly. I was working in the filing room where we'd record all the students data. Anyway, here it goes;

It was july, extremely hot that day, afternoon time... I was wearing WHITE, had the EXACT same length hair, same COLOR too! I used to wear white those days cuz my boss said I look flattering in white, so I actually bought a lot of white stuff lol...

So out of the filing room, clutching a file against my chest, I was walking down the hall looking for someone, and there he was, getting into the roooom :D He was sooo handsome and looking straight at me hehehe... anyway I walked on and we didn't talk that day. Later on, he came around to say hello, we became friends and he used to have white earphones in his pockets all the time. He was sort of addicted to music. And he was 23 then... trust me that summer was what every girl dreams of!

Just wayyy too romantic :)

Oh btw, I still don't know what language that is, the song I meant hehe.
Wow, how very very cool
i knowwww :D

LOL not this song. It was a favorite of my friend.

The language is hindi mixed with punjabi. 

That guy is hot! Your story took me back to my teenage years.Hahahha ;)

You have to believe it to see it. Not vice versa. This is so very true too.

Ron
This is an interesting post... I am assuming you are implying that growing up means living in a place called "reality"?

Turns out, it's ALL relative... based on perception. And, making it up as we go is THE most exhilarating, wonderful, adventurous way. And, if the world you want to live in exists in your head, then soon, it will exist around you.

Here's an Abe quote that I thought might be helpful:

We practice the Art of Allowing. Which means reaching for the thought that feels best, not the thought that is the real thought, not the thought that is telling it like it is. Telling it like it is only holds you where it is: "Damn it, I'm going to tell it like it is. I'm going to tell it like it is, because everybody wants me to tell it like it is." Tell it like it is if you like it like it is. But if you don't like it like it is, then don't tell it like it is--tell it like you want it to be. If you tell it like you want it to be, long enough, you will begin to feel it like you want it to be, and when you feel it like you want it to be, it be's like you want it to be.
--- Abraham
Excerpted from the workshop in Syracuse, NY on Saturday, September 30th, 2000 #482

The other thing is... who says there are no such things as superhero's?! Just because I dropped my cape off at the dry cleaners, doesn't mean I am quitting... I just wanted to add a few more sparkles on it. :)
By the way I actually kinda manifested seeing the ghosts cos I wanted to see them SO MUCH and focussed on it & read about them, made up stories about them and yup I DID have some freaky ghost sightings of my own. And like I said, I think i saw aliens once or some weird things. And in MY case then I was like OK I DON'T want to see ghosts - yeeikes!
But I reckon you can attract the good entities don't worry my point IS I manifested seeing ghosts (don't worry, I'm sane. This is part of the reason I rarely share this info!) so you just never know what cool things you can manifest!!
Well honestly, creating fake worlds in your head is the best gift you can be born with :)

I quite enjoy myself doing it. I have a wonderful life in real life, but I have soooo much fantasy I like to fantasize about other lives :) In my fantasy world I'm a popstar and I married Freddie Mercury, HA, really!

*and no, I don't have personality disorders, I'm just creative*
Here's another thing re the fake worlds? Maybe one day we can turn these into books or movies too.
I sometimes make up stories to help me sleep - before or after visualising some things I want for the next day.
My latest one is on kinda super heroes I guess or they have certain powers.
I made up another one about super heroes with different powers and (mostly) different "episodes"
and have had a "Whodunnit" - be careful there though! and some others.
I don't know how to put them into writing but who knows. And if nothing else, I enjoy this!
Maybe you have great ideas for scripts and books there.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service