Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

If you haven't seen this Ted Talk by Amy Cuddy, it is completely worth watching. She posits that changing your posture, even for as little as 2 minutes can affect your brain/mindset. 

Got a stressful situation you have to deal with? A job interview coming up? Try it and see if it works:

https://www.ted.com/talks/amy_cuddy_your_body_language_shapes_who_y...

Views: 206

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks! I love Ted Talks!

Ditto on the share.  Ted talks are always informative and engaging.  I look forward to seeing this one.

Oh no, it another Eft thread. I heard chewing gum and hopping on one foot at the same time gets you your dreams!

It's not EFT and if you watch the video, you'll see that it's a fairly tight controlled psych-ed study. There is a lot of innate biology rooted in this behavior, common to animals around the planet, except humans. We are not taught about these behaviors, and more importantly, we are not taught to recognize these behaviors for what they are or how to deal with them. 

The whole point of this board is to discuss LOA techniques, a concept which seems to be lost on you despite the length that you've been on this board. You are the master of chewing gum, hopping on one foot, being dishonest, negative emotions, and never getting what you want. You've literally become the expert at what not to do, because you refuse to listen to what your environment is telling you, to open your mind to new experiences, or to take the advice that everyone on this board has given you 1000+ times and practice it. 

You just made a post asking advice on how to deal with feelings of insecurity.

Had you actually watched this video--or at least read the transcript--you would know that this has nothing whatsoever to do with EFT. I mean, zero.

And, had you watched the video, you might have learned a new technique that would, even if only in a small and temporary way, help you with the feelings of insecurity you're dealing with.
I have to wonder why if someone bothers you you would feel a need to publicly "scold" them rather than just focus somewhere else. KINDNESS is LOVE.

I like the sound of this. As soon as I read this I instantly sat up straighter. I do feel like having a good confident posture can start to change how you feel and how you think.

Yep! It's all about the "fake it til you make it." That is LOA in practice. You are visualizing being/doing exactly what you desire in order to manifest that outcome.

I'm going to watch this. Love Ted Talks. Thank you

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service