Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Baba posted this today and I love it. "I am often asked: Respected Baba, I am suffering mentally and ecomically and troubles after trouble are knocking me down. Please help me. What I humbly say is this:

All help comes from the Mind within the mind and your invocation of the positive powers of the Soul. Don't forget troubles don't come to stay with you for ever, they come to pass. But if you stay with the problems in your mind continually thinking about them, they will think that you must be loving them with all your heart and hence, they will decide to stay back in your mind and continue to offer many more problems so that you could be drowned in them! And then the mind will think oh! we did a good job!!!

It is up to you whether you will allow the problem, like a storm, to pass on or whether you believe that the storm will be rocking your home for ever!!
Love and blessings,
Baba"

http://www.mybabaji.net/

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks for this. i think it reminds us not to dwell, to let it pass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  thanks hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Amazing indeed!!!
Thankyou for this! :) Xx getting all kinds of goodies this AM

Hah!  Finding this is pure synchronicity, having read the chapter on this very subject in 'In The Flow of Life' by Eric Butterworth yesterday. In the chapter called 'Life Comes to Pass' he says that everything is made to be temporary, rather than permanent.  Life is change, and there is a flow to life which happens when you allow it and think about it.  Believe in it as well. 

When we we have a problem or difficulty, we tend to think that we will be stuck with it forever and that we will just have to muddle along or suffer forever, but that's not the case. A problem has an energy flow to it as well, and that too will happen, when we see the problem as something which passes, rather than something which is permanent. Thinking of a problem as a stuck and fixed thing will just keep that reality. Thinking of it as something which also passes, activates the FLOW OF LIFE, to allow solutions and new circumstances to come in. 

This can be said for any problem or undesired experience.  It is also passing.  Be it illness (topical!) debt, money worries, unemployment, workplace struggles, relationship troubles, anything really. At the moment, most countries in the world are in virus lockdown, but the c-19 virus has a flow to it just like everything else, and when we see these lockdowns as temporary and passing, then that's what they will be.  3 or so weeks, where we have to avoid each other more, but also when we rid ourselves of something which our collective consciousness has created.

And indeed, there are even two novels, maybe more, which seemed to have predicted this outbreak years ago, and say that it will vanish as quickly as it has arrived.  But that's for another thread on here.

In the meantime, when we are feeling down about lockdowns, or worried about the effects of the virus, lets tune into the flow of life and usher them THROUGH our lives.   Affirm now: THIS IS ALSO PASSING.

Great affirmation.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service