Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi everyone :)

Would really appreciate some input on my current situation. I will keep it as clear and brief as possible.

I have been seeing a guy for the last 8 months, very very casually. We were both in a great place when we met as far as I know. The spark between us is amazing and I have no doubt that there are feelings there on both sides. Sounds great right? & that’s where the fears set in!

I am getting to the point where I want more commitment, the more I develop feelings - the more scared I get that I am going to get hurt, so I want to catch this now, turn it around and lighten this back up for it to flourish and grow on its own natural accord.

I don’t want to rely on him for my balance/alignment - (in abes words). I just want to be happy, and I want him to happy too. We are both scared & we both have walls up. I feel he does more so than myself.

Can we turn this around? What are the best ways to change my beliefs around this and start to change my energy/vibration for the better.

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

“I am getting to the point where I want more commitment.”

I assume you mean you want more commitment from yourself to care about how you feel so much and focus on gently guiding yourself into alignment so you can feel better unconditionally.

That’s a good commitment to have with yourself.

You can’t care about how you feels. When you notice he is out of alignment, you mess up your own. Just focus on you.

Thanks Brian :) I’m trying

Aside from Brian's great suggestions, I have a few thoughts i'd share.

Now the focus you want to do is instead of fears and the walls, focus on the positives.  You know Abe talks about feeling good, that is the key in essence.  You see when you are truly feeling good, fear has no power at all.  Now you say you want more commitment.  Well the first thing to recognise is that we can't ask anything of anyone else that we haven't asked of ourselves.  So how committed to you are you?  Are you willing to stay committed to your goal?  Seems like a silly question but its surprising that we don't ask ourselves it and sometimes when we do, we realise we aren't committed fully to ourselves.  

Affirmations are great tools to use as are affirmations so I would suggest using those.  "I am happy" "Why am I so happy" why are me and my boyfriend so happy" etc.  

Thank you both, I hadn’t even thought of it like that.

I am so inconsistent with myself, I guess that’s why the external has been inconsistent too?

Am I right in saying I need to commit to being in balance and commit to focusing on myself?

Well you need to get clearer on what you want your life to be like and what you want to create.  Then the rest will fall into place and it will make any decisions you have easier to decide upon. 

I hope so. Thank you

It will and you can do it.  Its not so much about being in balance or committing to focus, but rather being clear about what you want and then being committed to yourself to follow through.  When you have that kind of clarity and that kind of determination, mountains can't stop you.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service